Chapter 7

Sleeping peacefully on the couch, Chaeyoung was cradling a throw pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through the window causing the cub to stir. She groaned when the first beam of sunlight hit her face.

"ugh what time is it" she tried to pick up her phone inside her pocket but it wasn't there.
she thought that maybe she left it in the car. she got up and noticed that Nayeon was no longer in her bed, so she went down the stairs and got a sniff of roasted coffee and pancakes.

"Good morning Unnie" The cub saw Nayeon in the kitchen with her apron on cooking for their breakfast.

"Oh Hi Chaeyoung, I hope you had a good sleep"

"I did" she smiled with her dimples on.

"Here, everything is done, let's eat"

"wow, smells good Unnie"

"oh come on, it's just a pancake"

Nayeon and Chaeyoung started to dig in and with the younger's delight she found the pancake extremely delicious.

"this is really good Unnie" the cub speaks while her mouth is full.

"I'm glad you like it Chaeyoung" the older chuckled.

"Uhm Chaeyoung... thank you for staying last night, a-and for saving me with that pervert" Nayeon speaks with her head down, feeling shy.

"Oh that's nothing Unnie, but wait how did you know that?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

"you were kind of viral in our university private page." Nayeon handed her phone and to the cub's surprise, "no waaaay!" she mumbled.

"you're quite popular now huh, welcome to the club..." the older said with a teasing smile on her face. "Yah Unnie!" Chaeyoung whined, "what? it's the truth" Nayeon bantered.

"So, how are you feeling now, Unnie? do you have any headache? you were so drunk last night" the cub asked attentively.

"I-I'm okay now, thank you for taking care of me last night Chaeyoung, I owe you a lot" the older said with a full of gratitude seen on her face.

"seriously it's nothing, I mean anyone would do the same like I did" the cub affirmed.