Chapter 3

Chaeyoung POV:

"Unnie, what are you doing here?"

"Cub"

"she just borrowed some of my notes" Mina interrupted.

"ohh is that so?"

"that's right... well see you tomorrow Cub, sleep early okay, you have classes tomorrow"

"I will Unnie, Goodnight!"

Jeongyeon went out of their room while Chaeyoung didn't notice that she is staring at Mina again.

"you know staring is rude, Chaeyoungie"

"Oh sorry Mina... Uhm I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner with me? I-I mean it's my treat you know, because you gave me a tour around the campus"

"you don't have to treat me or anything, I was glad to show you around"

"No, please I insist it's the least thing I could do"

"well then, okay then let me change first"

"okay, take your time Minari"

After some time the two went outside, and they decided to eat at the nearby Samgyeopsal.

"Woah, you surely ordered a lot" Mina mumbled.

"it's fine Minari, please enjoy the food" she smiled warmly while Mina returned the gesture.

"so tell me about yourself Chaeyoungie"

"what do you want to know about me?"

"anything, I didn't know that Jeongyeon has a sister"

"well we are not by blood, we are actually step sisters"

"ohh"

"yes, my parents got divorced when I was 6, then my father remarried Jeongyeon Unnie's mom when I was 10 and since then me and Jeongyeon Unnie are inseparable, we are related more than just a blood.

"Aww, thank you for sharing that to me Chaeyoungie"

"you know what Chaeyoungie is too long, you can just call me Chae, in short"

"it's settled then, Chae it is, but I'll still call you Chaeyoungie sometimes, it's cute" Mina smiled widely.

"Is it because I am cute Minari?" Chaeyoung did an aegyo face.

"Eh... Full of yourself huh?"

"Am I not?" Chaeyoung pouted.

"Fine, you are cute...happy?" Mina rolled her eyes just to tease the her, but the truth is Mina really find the younger cute and adorable.

"How about you Minari?"

"hmm... nothing much, my life is boring"

"I don't think so, I won't judge"

"I am from Japan obviously, I have an older brother, my father is a doctor while my mom is a businesswoman, we stayed here in Korea for my mom's business and I love to play games, so yeah that's me...boring right?"

"no not at all, I find you interesting Mina"

"really? why?"

"because you are beautiful"

Mina did not see the compliment coming so she choked on her food.

"Minari, are you okay? here drink some water" Chaeyoung handed the glass of water to Mina while looking concerned at the older.

"T-thanks Chae, it's just that you are a smooth talker huh"

"It's the truth you know, I think you are beautiful, elegant, smart and talented"