Chapter 10

Mina POV:

These past few days I felt like Chaeyoung was always busy and it's either she was not in the dorm or she was heavenly sleeping and every time I woke up in the morning, her bed was already empty. I must admit but I really missed her... Is she perhaps ignoring me? I shook my head, why would she? while Jeongyeon and I were getting closer each day, she really is a gentlewoman, she's funny and treats me very well like who wouldn't fall for her? she is definitely a walking green flag.

 Is she perhaps ignoring me? I shook my head, why would she? while Jeongyeon and I were getting closer each day, she really is a gentlewoman, she's funny and treats me very well like who wouldn't fall for her? she is definitely a walking green flag

It's friday night and I decided to surprise Chaeyoung for a movie night so I bought us some chicken and pasta, I am feeling giddy as well I mean it's been awhile since we had our last hangout.

I was just browsing random memes at my phone when Chaeyoung finally arrived.

I got up from the bed immediately to welcome her but I was too stunned to speak when I saw her.

"Oh! Hi Mina" she flashed a smile with her cute dimples on.

"C-Chaeyoung?" I said.

"yes it's me Mina" she chuckled.

"y-your hair? you cut it short" I stuttered.

"uhm yeah? what about my hair... is it awful? she pouted.

"what? of course not, I mean you look great... you look pretty... and handsome" I was managed to say, wow she was really able to pull off this kind of hairstyle, it suits her.

 and handsome" I was managed to say, wow she was really able to pull off this kind of hairstyle, it suits her

"really? thanks Minari" she smiled at me. "Oh that smells good... movie night? with Jeongyeon Unnie?" she asked.

"yes and no, yes it's a movie night and no because it will not be with Jeongyeon but with you" I giggled.

"Ohh... I'm sorry Minari but I-I have a date with Nayeon Unnie" she said as she scratched her nape gently.

"what?!" I didn't realize that I said it aloud.

"y-yeah, I mean it's just a frienly date" she replied.

oh why am I even feeling relieved?

"you spend so much time with her lately how about me Chaeyoungie?" I pout while I crossed my arms over my chest and I sat in the bed in defeat.