Chapter 5

Tzuyu POV

I was walking down the alley when I observed a black cadillac, I knew that I was being followed.

Is this one of his antics again...

I heavily sighed.

I went inside the convenience store, I stayed a bit when I found 3 men outside, I knew that tattoo on their arms, it was one of my father's.

I was in deep thought when I saw a girl with a yellow hoodie as well, I couldn't see her face but what are the odds, I guess it's my lucky day.

Wait, I'm not gonna use her am I? I shrugged it off, I mean who cares I need to get out of this situation.

Tzuyu used the girl to escape from the 3 men, since the latter was wearing the same hoodie as hers, she hid in the store and it worked when the bad guys started following the girl instead of her, but Tzuyu was feeling guilty, so she come after them and to her surprise, when the girl was already being attacked, she noticed it was...Sana.

shit!

Without hesitation, Tzuyu attacked these 3 men with all her might, she was trained to fight ever since she was a child... she's a daughter of a Mafia Billionaire after all.

When the bad guys were all down lying down on the floor, Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hands immediately and they ran towards their dorm. she didn't say anything at all because the latter might recognize her voice, the younger doesn't want her friends to be involved with her problems so she rather be called distant and cold.

***

"I know it was you tzuyu, I will never forget this hand who just saved my life" Sana insisted.

"let go of me"

"only if you tell me the truth!"

"I said let go of me" Tzuyu look furiously this time at Sana.

"I-I will not"

"tsk" Tzuyu scoffed and let go of her hand aggressively.

"Do not associate yourself with me, understand?" Tzuyu with a poker face on continued to walk away from Sana.

"Tzuyu! please just let me help you, I'll clean your wound"

"you don't have to"

"please, I won't bother you after this!"

Aisssh this woman! "Fineeee! but only this time" Tzuyu emphasized.