Chapter 6

Tzuyu made her way to the drinks, she got a shot of vodka and a bottle of Heineken, she drank it while looking at the people around her, she's looking at them as if she was searching for someone until she realized it was Sana. Tzuyu noticed that the latter seemed to be uncomfortable, the place was too crowded and the students kept on bumping into the older.

 Tzuyu noticed that the latter seemed to be uncomfortable, the place was too crowded and the students kept on bumping into the older

"Aisssh stupid" Tzuyu murmured.

she placed down her drinks in the table and she walked towards Sana. The music was too loud so she leaned over to the latter's ears "do you want to get out of here?" Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu, but before she could utter a single word, the younger grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the garden.

 The music was too loud so she leaned over to the latter's ears "do you want to get out of here?" Sana was surprised to see Tzuyu, but before she could utter a single word, the younger grabbed her arms and pulled her out of the garden

"are you okay?" Tzuyu asked with a concerned look on her face.

Sana turned her head from side to side with her head down.

"you shouldn't come here, this was about what happened that night, right?" the younger asked worriedly. Sana with her head still down was too preoccupied to speak. "Sana, I assure you, they're not gonna hurt you anymore", Tzuyu placed her hands on Sana's shoulders, they were staring at each other, they got lost in other's eyes, Tzuyu couldn't deny that the older had tantalizing eyes, pointed nose, plump lips and well-defined jawline, simply beautiful, she got back to her senses when Sana speak her heart out "Tz-Tzuyu, I am scared... I had nightmares" Sana waved her hand infront of her face as tears gushed down her eyes.

Tzuyu was taken aback of Sana's sudden outburst, she felt guilty...if she didn't use the latter maybe she won't be traumatized, so without holding back she immediately placed her hand on Sana's back, patting it gently. Sana shoved her body to the younger and Tzuyu soothed her by brushing her hair letting her cry her heart out.

"I swear, If they touched you again, I will kill them all" Tzuyu mumbled, she hadn't felt this anger for a long time, the last time it didn't ended well, she almost killed his father in her own hand when the man almost killed her mother, and that was also the time they left him.

"Sana, don't be scared... from now on you can rely on me, I-I will keep you safe."

***

Dahyun POV: