Chapter 4

Nayeon was looking for jeongyeon to ask the latter to accompany her at the mall to buy some fabrics for her project for the upcoming fashion week at the university.

"Jeong...there you are"

"what is it bunny?" Jeongyeon who is currently reading some papers in the library, not returning her gaze to Nayeon.

"aren't you too cute today"

"just spit it out"

"can you please, pretty please come with me today to buy some threads and fabrics for my project" Nayeon doing her best to act cute infront of Jeongyeon.

"no"

"why not???" Nayeon who is now sulking with her chin touching the table.

"don't you have any other friends?"

"you are my friend"

"stop bothering me"

"hmm.. well then, I heard that there's this new lego collection in the toy store today, and I'm very much willing to buy it, for whoever could accompany me today, I guess I have to ask someone else then." Nayeon stood up from her seat and turned her heel away from Jeongyeon when the latter ran after her and grabbed her wrist lightly.

"that's bribery you know" Jeongyeon complained.

Nayeon with a wide smile on her face, rejoicing inside since her plan worked.

"I know right" she winked.

They went to the mall, browsing some materials for Nayeon for an hour when Jeongyeon suddenly saw Mina kissed chaeyoung on her cheeks, she felt surprised and really hurt at the same time

"l'm not feeling well Nayeon, I have to go back to my dorm"

Nayeon got worried and touched Jeongyeon's forehead "it's okay Jeong, let's go back, your health matters more"

Mina POV:

The guts of this woman was incredible so I have to prove to her that Chaeyoung and I are really dating so she'll just leave Chaeyoung alone, so without hesitation, I leaned closer to Chae and kissed her on the cheeks.

but wait did she just blush...

Thank God Yeri finally walked away. "are you okay?" I poked her cheeks since she was too stunned to speak.

"M-minari yes of course I-I'm fine thank you"

"okay, let's go?"

"y-yeah sure"

I look at Chaeyoung she keeps on stuttering, she is so cute.