Chilling Out With The Crew In The School Yard

After a bizarre adventure in Spirit World and dealing with Alien Gray and Occult Club members shenanigans, the rest of the winter break was going smoothly with the gang. Aoi and Yusuke also shifted to Slifer Red dorm for the time being because they were bored and another reason was most of their friends who stayed for winter are Slifer Reds only, and both Midori and Banner allowed under the condition they should return back to their respective dorms once school starts. The dorm is more of a motor house filled with coackroachs and mice running across the dorm compared to the clean 5-star hotel service they enjoyed in their dorm but they can manage it and its no big deal for them.

The gang played many board games together such as UNO which Syrus became a champion, Monopoly which surprisingly Chumley became a champion, scrabble which Aoi became a champion, snake and ladder which Jaden became a champion and solitaire which Yusuke become a champion. They also watched many anime such as Attack on Titan where they finished the final season, Cardfight Vanguard and also Jaden's favourite Jaune Claude Magnum Christmas movie. Professor Banner and Midori even grilled BBQ with them, which the gang enjoyed and it was one of the best meat they ever had in their entire life. The gang even celebrated new year with Occult Club members and one unfortunate Ra student who remained during the winter break.

As winter break was approaching its end the gang helped Dorothy and Sadie clean the classrooms, and Card Shack, they even helped them stock some new deck and packs and sandwiches.

After two weeks of winter break came to an end,  their friends Alexis, Bastion, Shima, Atticus, Zana and the rest of the students and Gavel club members return to island the gang told them about the Jinzo incident and adventure in the Spirit World. Their friends were in disbelief that they got dragged after the Occult Club started a Ritual and Jaden of all people got kidnapped by Alien Gray and Yusuke had to duel to get everyone back home.

It was the first week of 2nd semester and the freshmans were having Miss Fontaine's gym class with the 3rd years. Currently they're playing tennis. Jaden and Shima were playing tennis with Aoi and Atticus. It was going for like 25 minutes and the ball hasn't even stopped for once and both of them were on 5-5. The students who weren't playing were placing bets on which team would win. Both Shima and Jaden hate tennis but they were determined to win as Aoi and Atticus were. Unfortunately Jaden was accidentally about to hit on Alexis which concerns Atticus until he was stopped by an Handsome Obelisk Blue Senior who saved Alexis at right time by hitting the ball away from her, but costed the life of Dr.Crolwer who got the hit instead.

"Lex are you alright?" Jaden, Atticus, Jasmine, Mindy, and Aoi check on Alexis to see if she is injured and are relieved that she is alright.

"Hello ma'am! Are you okay?" Alexis and her gang turned to the man who saved her, he had brown hair and sparkling teeth and even appears to be the President of Duel Academy Tennis Club and introduced himself as Harrington Rosewood who turns out to be Atticus classmate. While the Rhodes siblings and Aoi appreciated he came to their rescue at right time but they know something is off with the guy and it seems he is trying to get closer to Alexis which even Atticus doesn't like, normally he wants his sister to get a boyfriend but not someone like Harrington who appears to be a typical Obelisk Blue snob. However Jasmine and Mindy on the other hand had hearts on their eyes when they stared at Harrington and tried to set up their best friend with him.

"OUCH MY EYE"  The students heard Dr Crowler screaming for his eye and noticed he was knocked out of his seat and fell flat on the floor with a ball covering his right eye.

The Obelisk and Ra students felt bad for him, while the Slifers watched in amusement and only Shima was laughing his ass off when he saw Crowler with a purple eye. The Obelisk Headmaster quickly stood up and yelled in anger, “OKAY! WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT BALL ON ME!?”