I Win

Hannah's POV:

We were waiting for the telephone to ring, "oohh... I hope we win Sarah!!" we were shaking with excitement " They said they were gonna call at 9:00 exactly 9:00!!!" well she was right they said they were gonna call and it's a minute pass by 9 "it's ok Sarah"

*ring-ring* *ring-ring*

"Hannah the phone!!" I took the phone as quickly as possible "Hello?" "Congratulations you win!! you can ride with One Direction while there on tour!! and that' not all!! you can bring a friend with you too!! One Direction well pick you up and 10" I jumped up and down with happiness "well Hannah what did it say?"she was so confused, but acting sad and said "I won and you can come with me on the tour!! Sarah's eyes widen up "Shut up?!" we both jumped up and down over and over again.

"so Han when are they gonna pick us up?"

"10.." we froze and we went to pack our stuff. "Sarah you go home and pack, QUICKLY!!" she ran super fast to the door and went out with a big BOOM!

I took half of my clothes, I brought my charger, my sunglasses, my beanie, hat, my necklace. I went to the shower room a took a bath fast, after I brushed my hazel hair, I put on blush and mascara.

I looked a the time, 9:30!! there's still a lot of time spear, I continued packing the things that I needed.