Chapter 26

Harry's POV

I called Niall.

"Hello harry, what the fu** did you do to Hannah?!?! what do you want?!"

"HANNAH'S!"

"what,crying, sick mad! duhh."

"CRASHED!!!!,"

"WHAT!?!"

"NEAR THE BRIDGE!!! *crying* i-i-i-t's all my fault....

"it's ok bro, call the ambulance and were on out way.."

I saw Hannah face full of blood her eyes bleeding, her body half quished it the car. I called the ambluance, I carried Hammah out of the car and kissed her forehead which was bleedimg "I'm so sorry, Hannah. I-I-love you..." I hugged her tight and the ambulance came, took her away and I went in the car and we went to the hospital.

They took her to the emergency room "sorry sir, but you are not alowd to go in." the nurse said "but-but- is she gonna be o-ok?" I said shaking "we don't know sir, her eyes might be destroyed but we'll do our best to bring her sight back, probably not the right color as it used to be.." He said and went in. I sat outside and the guys came "Harry, weres Hannah!?" Sarah shouted "I don't know sarah I'm so sorry.." I explained she sat down and runed her hands over her face and cring and the same time.

It was already 9:30pm, Hannah is inside there for,2 1/2hours. "who is responsible for miss Hannah?" (responsible means'like wo will like take care sometin, not responsible that who did this to her.) "I am.." sarah said "pls come in." the nurse and they went in.

~~~~~~

Sarah's POV:

I went in and saw Hannah's eyes covered "Hannah! oh god gracious your fine.." I said and hugged her tight "what happend to her eyes, os she gomna be fine?" I asked the doctor "ah yes, because of the crash, the glass went straight into her both eyesmand destroyed her pupils. We have to replace her pupils, and she'll be fine in the next couple of days." he said and cheked Hannah's chart. I came to her and talked "hi hannah..." I said she turned to my direction "hi Sarah...were are we? I can't see.." she said squishing me hand "your in the hostpital, because of the crash your eye sight is not well." she feels like crying "harry, cheated..." she said and highed me "it's gonna be fine he still loves you." I whispered "tomorow ma'm, you'll have your operation.Now we'll have to put you in your room but only 2 can stay with you..." The doctor said and dragged her bed outside to her room.

"Hannah!" Harry came and touched hannah's hand but hannah looked away "you cheated." she said and pulled her arm away from Harry's and Harry was shoked and sat back down. "Niall go with me your gonna stay with me in the hostpital." I grabbed Niall hand and we went to the room.

The room was bog, it has 3 beds for us. "how is she." Nial said in confusement because the bandange is covering her eyes "oh- Niall.." I cried and hugged hi, my fave was in his chest and he brushed my haor with his hand. "don't cry babe, it's gonna be fine, she fine right?" he kissed me and patted my back "you know she's your friend, she'll be fime than you think." he said I came to Sarah and hold her finger "hannah.." I hugged her and we went to bed.

~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

"Hannah!" I said and touched her hand her hand was cold, "you cheated." she said and looked away and pulled her out away from me. I sat down, I runned my hand over my hair "it's gonna be ok..." Liam and Zayn patted me."I can't talk to her.. I realy wanted to say sorry to her but she won't let me." I said "it's ok, tell her that your sorry, whem she's done with the operation so she cam see you and let her think about it." Liam said I noded and we all went home.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°••°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°••°•°•°°•°•

OMG!!!!! she crashed!!!! is hammah gomna be fine or she'll die... I won't tell you voteif younloke it and share if you like it...