My Best Friend

Hannah's POV:

We all raced to the cr to change (ofcourse girls and boys different c.r.s) "I win!!" Louis boasted, "ok.. fine, c'mon let's change." Liam said as he went to the shpwer room and showered. Welk took a showered and dried ourselves and changed, I was first so I waited outside, next was Harry.

"washup lady!?" Harry said as he tickled me "stop it! hahaha!" he stopped and kissed me in the head, "so. how long does Sarah finished preparing?" when he asked that it jade me think of Zayn "um like your friend Zayn Malik!" he was shoked "realy?!ok..let's wait in the car" I nodded and we went to the car, Harry put his arm in my shoulder, I touched his hand and put my head in his shoulder.

We went up in the car we rented and sat down at the front back seat (it's a starex) I opened my twitter, I was realy shoked from 1000 followers into 28,895 I started following everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

As Hannah was looking at her twitter I slowly take my camera out and took pictures. "Hannah cheese!!" she posed directly *click* "wow, you pose fast..." she laughed.

I looked at the photo, I transfered the memory card and copy it to my phone and returned the memory card back to the cam. I posted the picture on twitter

Me and my beautiful,gorgeous girlfriend @Hannahlovesu

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls POV:

I went out and waited for Sarah I knocked "babe your done?" she didn't answer and went out "hey Niall" we both raced to he car "I'm gonna win" I shouted "no I am!!" she said as she past by me and went to the car "whoa! your fast and sat down behind Harry and Hannah and beside Sarah. Liam, Louis and Zayn was last.

Liam: who had a great time?!

Everybody: WE DID!!!

We all laughed, "hey guys..we should buy clothez, you know for our interview tomorrow."Zayn said. "there is a big, very big mall here.. but I don't know were anymore.." Sarah said, "I do, just go straight ahead from here..." Hannah said as she pointed the way to the driver. "hey guys, you know that I live here right? now who speaks tagalog here?" the driver said, "I can sir, pero hindi ako taga dito, doon poh ako sa Cagayan De Oro (I can sir, but I'm not from here, I'm there in Cagayan De Oro)." Hannah said everyone looked at her, everyone was shoked except for Sarah ofcourse she knows

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's POV:

"what?!" I said, "nothing, you sound cute, and you spoke a language we never heard before." Harry said, I blushed and mess is hair up. "hey you know that I have a niece in CDO, but she's in London now.." the driver said (he has a familliar voice) I thought "excuse me sir, but what is the name of your niece?" I said "her name is Hannah Jonas..why?" the driver said "I AM HANNAH JONAS!!!" I shouted, he was shoked, I looked in the mirror and it was uncle Freddy "Hannah you shpuld say your name to a stranger.." Harry and Zayn whispered "it's; ok it's my uncle Freddy.." I said "UNCLE IS IT YOU NCLE FREDDY?!?" I said "yes it's me Hannah!! Good to see you again?!" he said. Everyone started staring again "ok... ypur staring again..." I said and everyone laughed "it's your uncle" Harry said.

"Uncle, remember Sarah?" I said and Sarah looked at me with her huge eyes "yes, Sarah it's me uncle Fred." he said Sarah's face was confused "uncle fred?? realy is that you?" she said. "Ok I'm realy lost here!!!" Louis said, Sarah and I laughed "uncle meet One Direction Harry my boyfriend,Niall Sarah's boyfriend,Louis, Liam and Zayn." they all smiled at the mirror and waved "hello Hannah's uncle!!" Uncle Freddy gave them back a grin " Hello Zayn,Liam.Louis, Sarah's boyfriend Nial,and Hannah's boyfriend Harry.. wait! Hannah you have a boyfriend?!" he said IN froze O forgot he didn't know because I never told him "um.. yes.." I said "well you look cut together.. well Harry when are ypu gonna propose to my my beautiful niece,huh??" he said "UNCLE!!!...." I said and blushed realy red, Harry laughed and gave me a hug, "it's ok I'm just kidding.." we all laughed. "ok were here!!" uncle said "whoa!!" Niall said "it's the mall of asia!!" Hannah said.

We all went down the car, "uncle are you coming?" Uncle smiled "no I'll wait here and lead you back to your hotel, now go and have fun!!" He said and waved.

We all went inside, fans started going near "OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION!!!" a girl said and took her camera "can I take a picture?" she said politly "I'll take it!" I offered "no!! I want you to be in the picture cause your te girlfriend of Harry." she said her friend got the camera and I smiled *click* after she ask for the boys signatures "excuse me Hannah can I ask your signature?" I smiled and she gave me here auotograph book, "can I have yours too Sarah?" Sarah giggled and sign and hugged her and whispered "stay good Anna.." the girk squeezed her and went back to her parents, and her parents waved at her.

"all of the fans are done..LET'S GO!!" Louis said as he started grabbing Harry and Zayn's hand and marched we all laughed and Harry grabbed me and carried me, while ,Niall hold hands with Sarah.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

THANK YOU FOR READING PEOPLE!!!!!! I'm so happy you are reading this right now, and I'm happy cause I'm almost done with my U.K. naills just need to paint it red and I'm done..

Commen,Vote, Fan, Follow me on TWITTER

Directioner Forever :)

@kiks_1Der

Thank You!!!!!