My Best Friend

Harry's POV:

We all went in Backstage and took a microphone for each of us, "Han, Sarah can you pretend to be our audience?" I asked and Uthey left.

"C'mon guys!" Zayn said and sang Kiss You I was next then Liam, and Louis and Niall. "Wohho 1D I LOVE YOU!!!" Sarah and Hannah shouted, Niall and I giggled "and let me kiss you!!!" I said and Hannah smiled." Oh O just wanna show you off to all of my friends" Niall sang and Sarah and Niall sang "makin them drool on there ciny chin chins!!" they both sang "Sarah be mine tonight mine tonight Sarah me mine tonight, yeah!!" Niall sang.

The girls laughed and cheered for us. It was lunch break, "Let's eat in Greenwhich!!!" Niall said and we all laughed.We all rode in the car and went to Greenwhich.

"Disame orders?ok then I'll order and you guys get a table." Liam said, we all went to the second door for more chairs.

"OMG! your Harry Styles! Can we take your picture?!" a girl with red shirt said, all the her friends went near and asked the same thing.

"cmon guys!" Niall said and went back upstairs. "OMG it was Niall, it was him! I can't belive Iv'e just seen him!" a girl with a white shirt said and jumped around. "well let's have group pic instead." I suggested nd I hugged Hannah and the girl with a yellow shirt was beside me."hey that's my place!" the girl with white shirt pushed Hannah away from me, (that was annoying, does this girl know she's my girlfriend?!) *click*.

The white girl waved at me, then followed by 4 of her friends.I hugged Hannah to comfort her, "why?" she asked "I thought yoi were mad.." I said and she giggled and kissed me in the cheeks "no but thanks flr carring babe."

and hugged me "YOUR MY BABY" I said and started carrying her upstairs. We laughed all the way up. We went to the table and put her down she accidentaly pulled me and we fell on the ground, I was on top of her.

"Someone's having fun." Sarah teased. She blushed and pushed me away. I stood up, and gave her a hand, we stood up and sat down beside each other.

They all stared at us "what." Hannah asked and everyone, stopped looking and started finishing there food. Everyone was done, except for us though.

After, we all went back to the car. We practiced and practiced the whole day long.

~~~~~~~

Hannah's POV:

It was already 7:36 pm and we jist ate bread. I went to twitter

@ForeverAlone I saw Harry Styles and a misterious unkown girl.

@Lovsu hey @ForeverAlone no offence but I think she's girlfriend of Harry..

@ForeverAlone they don't look together..

(how could people be so mean?! I mean I have been kind and all, how could they hate me!) I thought I ignored them, and tweeted.

@HannahJonas hey guys! If you don't like me because I am the gf of Harry, you don't have to tell it nor show it. hope you understand...

Sudeenly Harry's phone shaked and he grabbed his phone, while singing Truly,Madly,Deeply. He looked at me sadly and while singing and put his hand on my shoulder and kissed my forehead, and went back to the stage. "time, 9:45 pm. *yawn*".

The boys sang "Irrisistable" I started closing my eyes and fall asleep....