My Best Friend

Niall's POV:

"*shaking* Niall wake up...!" I opened my eyes, and saw Louis,Liam, Harry and the flight attendant "oh, hey guys...." they all didn't look at me except for he flight attendant which she was giving me my breakfast which the boys ordered for me ajd the other guys.

I found myself beside Sarah, sleeping all night. 'Sarah, sarah wake up babe, c'mon.." she opened her eyes" hi niall wasup?" Sarah said , "nothing Sarah were almost there, I mean landing.." we both stood up, and eat our noodles in our chairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

Me: "should we wake tem up?

Liam: we don't want them rolling right?

Zayn: but they look cute toghether'

Louis: fine i'll wake them up..

Zayn: wait! we must take a photo of this 'wonderful' moment of the two of them...

Louis&Liam: yahhhh......... XD

Zayn took out his phone *click*.First I tried shaking harry and Hannah, but they won't budge opening there eyes.All I have to do is nothing,except, "HARRY AND HANNAH WERE GONNA CRASH!!! AHHHHH!!!! WERE GONNA DIE!!!" yup, scream about something shocking.I like screaming like the that makes me ,like I'm young again. They suddenly jumped "OMG!! WERE GONNA DIE?!" Hannah scream loud, Harry rolled up in the ground and covered his eyes, "haha it's ok guys, it was just Louis.." Liam interupted the the funny moment, "Liam!" I whispered.

Harry: "Boobear!why did you do that?"

I ignored Harry and went to my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's POV:

"HARRY AND HANNAH WERE GONNA DIE!!! AHHHH!!"

I opened my eyes and jumped screaming in my high pitch voice "OMG! WERE GONNA DIE?!" I was so scared maybe I'll die early but "haha it's ok guys, it's just Louis..." I stopped ,looked at the ground because of the embarasing moment..

Harry was mad "Boobear! why did you do that?" well, Louis ignored Harry and whistled and left. I acualy wasn't mad at Louis for that, well kinda.