My Best Friend

authors note:

yey! I'm finally done with the picture hope you like it I made it my self, I realy didn't hav any ideas.. soo I made? his one.. xoxo

Taks for reading, now continue reading.. :) :)

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Harry's POV:

We all went to our bedroom,changed to my boxers, brushed my teeth.Today was a exhausting day. I scuried to my bed, I jumped to bed suddenly someone grabbed me.

"TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!!" Louis screamed.

"Boobear they can hear theyr'e just in the next room you know." I whispered "and no.. Lou I won't.."

"okie.. they could here us right?!" Louis gigled

"yah...what are you gonna do Louis?" I was worried what if he'll scream that I lik her.

"HANNAH HARRY LIKES YOU!!!!" yup I guessed it right..

"sh** Louis.. shut up.."

*knock-knock* *knock-knock*

"Louis get the door." I mumbled

"no! why can't you do it.." Louis acting like a 6 year old kid.

"well, first of all you tied me to a chair, and second you also rap me we a blanket and covered my eyes with a blindfold." giving a good explanation.

"but!"

"get the door Lou."

"but!"

"I said get the door.."

Louis finally gaveup and opened the door, "ooohhhh!!! hi HANNAH whatcha doin, what do you need?!" Louis said. ( oh sh** it's I can't let her see me like this.) "ppssst!! Niall hey Niall!" I whisperedl Niall woke up "what Harry IS was having a nice dream were me and Sarah we- I should have said that..." Niall blushed I don't even know what was he gonna say but whatever the dream was it was about Sarah and him Niall help me.." Niall laughed "did Louis do this again?!" while untieing me.

"Hi Hannah soo why are you here..in you pphhtt... 1D pajamas!!" I said.

Niall walked in and look at Hannah's outfit "nice pj's"c

Hannah blushed, she's cute when she blush," um...I, I mean we just wanna say good night.." and she left.

"GOOD NIGHT LOVE HARRY'S GONNA MISS YOU!!!!" Louis screamed.

I don't wanna think of anything and anyone except for Hannah, only. "hey Harry are you gonna dream about her?" Louis said, "shut up Boobear and go to sleep." Louis turns off the lights "meany..". "sorry Lou good night, night Nialler." I said, "good night!" both of them said. * sleep*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's POV:

"TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!!" someone screamed, "Hannah did you here that?! someone said the he should tell someone he loves her." Sarah and I were so curious , anyone could have said that

"HANNAH HARRY LIKES YOU!!!"

"OH MY GOD!! Harry styles likes you, I mean HARRY STYLES!!!"

That made me freeze and I mean like ice. "I need to check out them." Sarah nodded in agreement.

I went out, *knock-knock* *knock-knock*

"ooohhh hi HANNAH watcha doin, what do you want?" Louis said. "um..I, I mean we say good night..." then I left. "so Hannah, how was the guys doing?" I didn't answer and went to sleep. *sleep*

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hi guys!! thanks for reading!!

I finally updated the picture, do you like it? if you like it the

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

SHARE

I'm eatching cartoons and maybe IT can update the sotry tomorrow.

PEACE!!!!! xoxo