My Best Friend

*still Hannah's POV*

"WHO IN THE WHOLE WORLD POSTED THIS PHOTO?!?!" I screamed, "let's talk in the car while heading of to lunch.. ok"Liam said.We all went inside the car, 'OK, WHO TWEETED THAT?!?!" I screamed, "paparazi..." Sarah said, " I hate paparazi.." I nodded, everyone agreed with me "they can be a bit annoying sometimes..." Niall said.

We all agreed to eat in mcdo, we all orderd chicken.

Zayn: "so you realy did kiss??"

Louis: ( make his kissing face)

Liam slapped Louis in the head playfuly, We blushed and looked away "no..." Harry said, "well they say there is a park here, it's called um... ocean park, yeah so you guys wanna go there We only have 3 days of vacation here.." Liam said while looking for it in the map, "yeah I heard it's a wonderful place there, but your'e gonna be wet.." I said "why would be wet??" Zayn asked "duhh.. Zayn OCEAN!!" evryone laughed at what louis said "We all have extra boxers, so I think were good, how about you?" Liam asked "yup We alway bring, well not always.." Sarah said and I nodded at her "ok then, let's eat fast and were head off!!" Liam said, " DONE!!!" niall screamed, We all looked at him "what?" then We all laughed.

We were all done eating, and head off to Ocean Park, I didn't realy remember anything exept a dolphin named OLLY (I just made that up ok..) he was a great dolphin. "how may hours.." Louis asked while looking at his phone "two hour drive. let's pass our time by playing truth or dare..." everyone agreed except Louis, cause his playing temple run 2 trying to defeat the highscore of Harry, "k who's first.." zayn raised his own hand.

Liam: ok truth or dare.

Zayn: dare..

Liam: I dare you to um. oh I dunn break your comb..

Zayn: what?!?!? * teying to break'the comb* can't..

Liam: Hannah your turn..

Me: ok truth...

Liam: who do you like in one direction?

Me: all!!! top that!! BURN!!

Liam: just as was I was thinking... your turn Hazza!

Harry: Truth..

Liam: What are the things that you like Hannah?

Harry: um..I like her good personality, everything about her..

Zayn,Liam.Niall,Louis and Sarah: CAUSE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER,HER,HER!!!

Harry: just being honest.......

Louis: oohhhh.......

Hannah: realy??...

Harry: yy.....aahh.....

Driver; Were here!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hia guys!! tjanks for reading!!

can I have one request to you??

pls. vote, comment and fan me!! pls...

THANK YOU FOR

YOUR

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!