Happy Ending

Important!

so like yeah I kinda updated 2 stories which is disame, sorry but just read it! I kimnda made mistakes so DON'T HATE MEH!! k. thanks! so PRobably this is the last. :'( :'( I know your crying, lol!! I don't even know u! om well I'll start it now!

°•°•°•°•°•°°•°°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°••°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•±•°•°•±•°•°•°•°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Harry's POV

---Time for the concert!---

"Hey everybody!!!!" Liam said "Hello filipinos in the Philippines!!!" I said and all the girls screamed on the top of there lungs. We sang live while were young first- next is truly madly deeply is the second to the last.

And truly madly crazy I am foolishly copletely fallin,

and somehow you caved all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me

and Truly,Madly, crazy deeply inove with you inlove with you..

We sang and it was done. Summer love was last, the music was playin.

"STOP!" I shouted

Everyone got quiet "wait.." I said I smiled at the cam and at the fans "I have a fan who became my girlfriend and i will dedicate this song to her cause it describes her. We broke up cause she thought I cheated. Well I didn't I still love you Hannah I can't get you of my mind, and, i'll never let you go. I'm so sorry, i did this to you.please come back to me... I-I-I" I frozed and a tear fell and I smiled "your evrything to me...and I realy love you, please don't cry..." I finished, eveyone (literally) started at me "HIT IT!" Louis said and it was playin "just for this special night, we'll let Harry sing all solos, and dedicate it to her, Hannah. GO HARRY!!" Liam said and everyone cheered I wiped my tear off and sang.

Can believe your packing your bags trying so hard not to cry,

had the best time now it's the worst time push a button then rewind..

-------------

Hannah's poV:

"ahh! my eyes are better know I could see properly and it doesn't hurt!!" I cheered "well good cause the concertis starting!!" Sarah cheered.

--skip to them singing Truly madly deeply--

"STOP!" Harry shouted everyone looke (what the harry what are doing?!) Ithought "wait.." then he smiled at the cam and at the fans "I have a fan who became my girlfriend and i will dedicate this song to her cause it describes her. We broke up cause she thought I cheated. Well I didn't I still love you Hannah I can't get you of my mind, and, i'll never let you go. I'm so sorry, i did this to you.please come back to me... I-I-I" I frozed and a tear fell and I smiled "your evrything to me...and I realy love you." Harry's sweet thoughtful words made me cry "oh God Harry I still feel the same!" I cried hard with a smile on my face "C'mon don't cry." I hugged her and cried.

Cause your were mine for the summerNow we now it's nearly over.

Feels like snow in September,

but I always will remember',

you were my Summer love

You always will be my Summer Love....

"BYE!!! PEOPLE!!!" Niall said and they all left "wait were's Harry?" Zayn said and it was zoomed to harry running out of th stage and threw the mic and it fell to a bunch of fans. I still can't help it but cry, then it went to commercial. I called harry just to thank him for everything he did.

*teet* *teet* *teet* *teet*

"he didn't answer...." I told to Sarah "sorry.. about that, now I have to get your dinner.." I smiled and she lft I was alone...

"BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the door swung open, I cried and sat on my bed an we hugged.

"HAnnah!!!"   "Harry!! I-I-I thank you for everything.." we pulled of and I lied down " hey harry, I have to tell you something...." I turned away for a minute to look over the window and sw the beautiful moon. "um so sor-" I was cutted by his soft lips onto mine "i love you hannah, I want to be more than this." (lol more than this) I touched his hair and pulled away"yes..yes harry" Isaid with a tear one my eye and pulled his face to him and kissed him (then the did the french kiss. it's very discausting but my friend resquested it). HArry huged me and brushed my hair. Everything was wonderfull like a wonderfull fairytale that I always wanted to happend. We pulled of and breath"I love you Harry..." he said and laid down beside me "I love you more best friend."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilouge: *still hannah's POV*

After we went home to London and visited Harry's house and met his mom.

10 years later ( 25 yrs old) I was already enganged to Harry

HArry told me to get dressed because we will attend a wedding "cmom let's go!" Harry said, he was in a black and white tux I was in a long gown, my hair was in a beautiful bun and I putt makeup. he went in my room "wow your beautifull!" he came near me and touched his hand over my face and he pulled me to his car "were are we going?"I asked he didn't answer but held my hand, he closed my eyes "cmon now love!" he said I just laughed then I was already in a blindfold "harry?" i said no one answer except a voice "Hi hannah!" it was Sarah I could feel her hugging me 'well let's get you prepared." she said 'for what?" i was confused. She didn't speak even once I could feel cloth all over my face, then she let me stood up and let me go outside. I hear people talking/mumbling. "her hold htis hunny" I can her om's voice ad my blind fold was of "suprise!" everyone said. I froze and looked at harry he smiled 'well cmon hunny!" dad said and we we walked  on the carpet(mom, dad and her). I came to harry so happy i could almost cry " would you take Hannah as your wife?" the preist aske dhim "yes! for every living thing in th whle world" I smiled and he smiled "would you hannah take harry as your husband?" a tear fell to my cheeks "YES! YES I WOULD!" everyone clapped "you may kiss the bride." the preist said ad i jumped and hugged Harry "oh Harry!" then we kissed

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG HAPPY ENDING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR MORAL SOPPORT. I GUESS THIS IS A GOODBYE "for now" BUT IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ON SUPORTING ME, READ MY OTHER STORY "A Directioner's Life" thanks!

GOODBYE! don't forget to share, comment and vote! for the last page! Love yah, pls don't stop suporting me!!

-kirsten