My Best Friend

Niall's POV:

Louis Tomlinson tweeted:

wow! Niall has a girlfriend, he said he wants to cover her with kisses. They're intheplane cuddling... xoxo

Me: Louis!!!! 1st of all we are girlfriend and botfriemd second, we are not cuddling you better delet that tweet befor the world sees it!!"

I ranged with anger at Louis, but he deleted the tweet which made me a bit better. Sarah comforted me.

"pls. buckle your seatbelts."the speaker said

We buckled up. The airplane flew up. It was our first time to ride a public plane, there were some fans wanting to take pics with them, they were very nice fans and they apriciated Sarah like true fans do.

I got dizzy a bit,went the plane went up. I closed my eyes an went into cat nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's POV:

We all turned off our phones.

Harry: "hey um Hannah, have you ever went to the Phillipines?"

Me: 'um yah I lived ther for 7 years, that's when Sarah and I became good friends."

Harry: she lives there?"

Me: yup, but she lived there for only 5 years."

Harry:" ohh ok.."

I feel realy sleepy, even Harry does Liam is just reading a book. Harry already fell into a nap on my shoulder.

( this could not be happening my dream crush fell asleep on my shoulder! best day ever!)

I fell also in a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------5 hrs later---------------------------------------------

"Hannah wake up eat your lunch.." I opend my eyes and saw it was Harry giving me cup noodles for lunch. "thanks harry, um.. what time is it?" I took a sip on my warm cup, "it's already 3:30 my love youv'e slept for five straight hours, you must be hungry." he covered me with his scarf, "I know your cold Hannah.."

I was so bored, "hey harry to this plane has a game room or something?" Harry grabbed my hand and we went near to the plane lady "hey um excuse us but do you have a game room?" Harry asked politely. They lady smiled "yes sir, this a huge plane, go striaght ahed and the third room is were the games are." Harry nodded and we walked together.

Me: "hey Hazza, how many hours to th Phillipines?"

Harry: " I don't know.."

We bought tickets in the ticket booth, we played pac rat "I win Harry!!" I boasted "well it's my turn." he got a hundred points lower than mine "ok.. fine you win, what do you want?" he murmered "I want... nothing. wait... I want FUN!!" Harry laughed and we playing for two straight hours.

Me: Harry I'm hungry.."

Harry: me too, let us get tacos and share it with the other lads."

Harry bought 9 tacos, probaly the other two is for Niall. I called the lads to come eat with us in the restaurant ( probaly I don't think it's a restaurant like a food court a small one inside a huge plane). All of them are already here, except for Sarah and Niall "hey guys, were is Niall and Sarah?" Harry asked "they're still sleeping "Louis said.

We all at tacos and left 4 tacos for Sarah and Niall. Liam, Zayn and Louis started whispering about something, " hey um. guys I don't mean to bother you but what are you talking about?" The three of them stopped talking and looked at Harry, "umm Harry do you know what are theytalking about." Harry moved his shoulder up and down.

Niall and Sarah just walked in "Hi ghuys what we miss?!"Sarah said.

After Nialk and Sarah are done eating Zayn started whisper something. They all giggled, that made me a bit mad.

Harry stood up and grabbed my hand, " Hannah... will you be my...girlfriend?" that made me jumped and hugged him very tight I whispered softly to his ear "yes Harry, I would!!"

Every one clapped. Harry went chili red, and sarah hugged me "OMG!! Han I'm so proud of you!!" I giggled "me too Sarah, I'm happy too!!"

Louis and Liam started pushing Niall out of his chair "Guys! stop it fine i'll do it!" he murmered "Sarrah wikl you be... my girlfriend?!" Sarah froze her faced turn to ice "um...OMG! YES NIALL!!!!" she squeezed Niall or Nialk squeezed her.

We all clapped for the two of them, Louis said"well to couples at once!!Wow!" we all laughed. We all went to the game room and they played, Sarah and I just sat down on the fluffy pillow like chair.

Sarah: soo Hannah how does it feel!

Me: what?

Sarah: when Hazza asked you, duhh what else.

Me: great! remember Sarah that when I was still 16 I realy wanted to be his gf?

Sarah: yahh.. and it came true like mine!

Me: yah.. wait, we must tell our parents.

Sarrah and I texted:

Hi mom, guess what I already have a boyfriend, will you allow?!? pls.. Harry's photo

We waited for our moms to text back just then *teet* *teet*

Mom:

OMG heis cute! sure I'll allow but you better let us meet him.. ok promise that. love yoy baby!!

Sarah: what did she say?

Me: um she said it's ok werird she allowed when I sended her Hazza's pic..

Sarah: me too!

Niall and Harry walked to us with drinks "hey wonderful girlfriends of the most hottest guys of One Direction!" Niall said, we laughed and drink our juice. We talked and tell jowks until it was already late, "Harry *I leaned to his shoulder* I had fun with you today this was the best day of my whole life.." He brushed my hair, and I fell into a deep sleep.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

OMG!!! Niall+Sarah and Harry+Hannah

do you like it, well I made it cause I was just bored.

don't forget to:

COMMENT: me for more ideas.

VOTE: if you like it, even a bit pls just for me..