𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

*𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍*

3:21pm
maggs please text me back
3:23pm
call me? i'll explain everything
3:23pm
i know how bad this looks but please just talk to
me
3:25pm
okay fine im coming over

3:25pm
what? no please dont
3:26pm
i look horrible just call me instead or something

3:27pm
maggie you never look horrible
3:28pm
im on my way

3:29pm
so you're coming over to my house but i dont have a say in it?

3:31pm
exactly. see u soon 😘

3:32
🖕

❦❦❦

"maggie please open up." malakai echoed behind the glass door of her home after he had knocked multiple times.

caving in, maggie slowly approached her front door with a blanket wrapped around her body and an unimpressed expression on her face. her eyes were a little puffy and she had her hair tied up in a bun with little tindrels all over the place.

"you have 3 minutes and 35 seconds." she spoke with no effort in her voice whatsoever, pulling the door open effortlessly.

malakai furrowed his eyebrows, closing the door behind him as he was about to embrace her in a hug although his confusion stopped him. "why so specific?"

"because i just put my macaroni and cheese in the microwave and thats how long it takes to cook." she spoke lowly.

"cant i just stay here while you eat it?" malakai inquired.

"malakai! you now have 3 minutes and a half. you're wasting precious time." maggie changed the subject. the real reason was because she didnt like eating infront of people. she hated it actually. she always got so anxious and fiddly and she never knew what to do with her hands. she could only eat infront of the people she felt comftorable around and sadly malakai was becoming one of those people. until he broke her trust.

malakai huffed, stepping forwards and taking her hand. maggie was hesitant at first although she let it slide.

"listen maggs, i know that i fucked up okay and i know that you probabaly hate me right now and this is so shit and i hate that you found out this way, i promise i was gonna tell you."

"when?"

"i was gonna tell you last night but-" she cut him off.

"no i mean when did it happen malakai." the blonde spoke strictly, folding her arms over eachother and dropping his hand in the process.

"oh." he muttered, gathering his words in his throat like a puzzle he couldnt solve.

"well?" she continued, perking an eyebrow.

"the night of mardi gras." he muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking down at the ground, then back up at her.

maggie furrowed her eyebrows, and her expression softened a bit. "wait- malakai, was it after-" she asked, referring to when the he was assaulted by a cop.