𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗 9:46𝐚𝐦
hey, are you okay?

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍
hey maggs. im good.

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗
okay, good. just checking.

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍
is that it?

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗
well i have nothing else to say malakai

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍
well sorry to burst your bubble but you need to meet me in the park like right now, i was gonna text u about anyways it was just a coincidence that you got in contact first

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗
malakai im not falling for that

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍
maggs its serious. please

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗
pinky promise?

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈🤍
i cant pinky promise through the phone

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄💗
oh yeah. i'll be there in 10

the blonde girl plopped down her phone, exhaling heavily as she slapped her head onto the pillow as she laid back down on her bed.

what did he want now? she was honestly so sick of complicated men that the past half hour she was trying to convince herself to turn lesbian. she was already half way there she figured she may aswell go all the way.

men were just too stressful for her.

a knock on her door chimed against the walls of her room, and her attention was now drawn to that instead of the pink feather lamp on her ceiling that she was staring up at.

"hey, you ok?" her mothers voice broke through as the door peered open slightly, revealing her face slim face and blue eyes staring straight at her.

maggies smiled weakly, fiddling with the bracelet on her wrist. "yeah, i need to go out in a little bit though."

"where are you going?" her mother tilted her head out of curiousity, her tanned arms more perceptible as she leant against maggies white door frame.

"uh, just meeting a friend. i leant her something shes just giving it back to me." maggie made up quickly, clearing her throat to avoid choking on her own lies.

her mother furrowed her eyebrows, doubt pricking her expression before she spoke. "okay. well be back quick, i just came to pop in to say that you need to go to your dads after school on friday. just pop in for an hour or two, he wants to make you dinner."

maggies mood immediately plummeted and she felt her insides tighted up as if they were going to pop any minute. "what- why though?"

"what do you mean why? hes your dad maggie. some people would do anything to be able to see their fathers." her mothers strident voice increased as she folded her arms over one another.

maggie nodded, pursing her lips unsure of what to say. she had no choice in the matter, clearly. "why are you defending him? you hate him."

"of course i do but i want you to have a good relationship with your dad." her mother ordered.

the blonde girl scoffed, muttering under her breath slightly "that ship sailed a long time ago."

"speak up, what?" maura raised her eyebrows, leaning her head forwards in demand.

"nothing mum." maggie responded.

"okay, well make sure you remember." she ordered, going to close the door until maggie spoke up again.