𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬

♬♬♬

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄&𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐈'𝐬
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒

♪ 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 - 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐜𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐬, 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♪
♪ 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 - 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♪
♪ 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬 ♪
♪ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 - 𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♪
♪ 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 ♪
♪ 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ♪

❦❦❦

"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐌." missy told maggie, referring to spider. the two were doing their usual tradition of getting ready together before a party, and maggie was ranting about spiders comment during class. but this time she wasnt upset, she wasnt crying. she was angry.

"i know right? the audacity he has is unreal." maggie ranted, dangling her legs over the arm of her desk chair.

missy agreed, "hes so cocky. and for what? that comment was out of pocket. everyones on your side by the way babe. after you left miss obah sent him to woodsy."

"i just cant believe he would say that." maggie gritted her teeth, staring ahead as the thought of slapping him brung her joy.

"just forget about it, maggs. hes not even worth thinking about." missy smiled, dabbing some blusher onto her face in the mirror. "also, babe, as much as i love shit talking people, you need to start getting ready. we have less than an hour until we have to leave and you havent even showered or started your makeup."

"oh yeah. hey do you reckon being a cow girl is too basic?" maggie contemplated, pulling the outfit that she was about to put together out of her wardrobe.

"no babe, its fine. if anything we'll just throw some fake blood on you and you can be a dead cow girl. even better." missy assured her.

"yeah, and it was pretty last minute to be fair." maggie agreed, stripping her top off and beginning to get changed.

"soo..." missy mused, her tone resembling that she had something on her mind.

maggie chuckled, finding that teasing tone in her best friends voice almost too familiar, "what is it miss?"

"malakai?" missy asked with a smirk.

the blonde exhaled, thinking about him felt like a knife through the heart over and over again. "what about him?"

"dont play dumb with me. i know you still like him." missy stated.

the blonde turned around, fully changed now and molding her hair into two separate braids. "miss, of course i do. i like him so much. but you know, he needs space. and when you like someone you give them what they need."

"yeah but maggs i can tell that its not what he wants anymore." missy spoke, watching her best friend as she braided her hair.

"well until he makes it clear that hes ready, im not gonna do anything about it miss." maggie shrugged, pulling her cowboy boots on over her feet.

missy raised her hands in surrender, "okay fine i'll drop it. can i just say, that outfit is hot as fuck."

"you look fire miss." maggie responded with a grin.