𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇?" maggie spoke as she entered cash's home, she could tell he was stressed.

"okay, so. this is kind of awkward but..." cash mused as he sat down on his bed, nervously playing with his chain as he did so.

"is everything okay? has something happened?" maggie inquired, sitting down next for him.

"no! no no, its just. well darren, they kind of sent me..." he spoke anxiously, playing with his fingers as his gaze settled on the ground.

"sent you what?" maggie pleaded, curiousity catching her.

"they sent me a nude." cash uttered, looking to the ground and then up to maggie.

her mouth opened and then closed again, unsure of how to put this. "oh right. im a little confused on where i come in."

cash nodded, "yeah. right. so basically, darrens nude it was like, high tech quality. and obviously i dont wanna air them out but i've been trying to take one for the past hour and all of them are just really bad. i need your advice."

"wait what?" maggie chuckled slightly, holding her hand to cover her mouth as she always did when she laughed.

"dont laugh maggie!" cash exclaimed as a slight tantrum erupted inside of him.

"im sorry! i just wasnt expecting...that." she held her hands up, a grin still formed on her lips.

"okay well are you gonna help me or not."

"of course cash but what type of pictures are you planning on showing me because i am not looking at your-" he cut her off.

"no! its not like that. im just gonna send them a shirtless one. but im just so- stiff. i dont know how to." he spoke, his gaze lingering over himself in the mirror opposite.

"okay well show me your attempts and i'll tell you of theyre worth sending or not." maggie suggested.

"okay, here we go." the boy gulped, pulling his phone from his pocket and swiping onto photos. he clicked onto a selection of somewhat awkward taken photos in which cash looked very uncomfortable.

"oh, erm...yeah cash no. we're gonna need some more practice. these are tragic." maggie pursed her lips as she looked back up at him.

"i know. how do i take one though?" cash asked.

"its easy. how do you normally take pictures of yourself? just casual selfies." the blonde girl questioned.

"i dont take pictures of myself. ever." the boy shrugged, and maggie furrowed her brows.

"wait what? ever?"

"nope." he spoke, popping the 'p.'

"oh golly gosh." maggie rested her head in her hands, her fingertips meeting her hairline as she sighed.

"i know. thats why im so bad at this." the boy complained.

"listen, everyone has room for improvement. get up. im gonna show you how its done." she spoke as she stood.

"okay."

"okay so what you wanna do is seem as chill as you can. dont seem like your trying because its icky." maggie gestured with her arms.

"okay...so how do i do that?"

"just stand, maybe arch your back a tiny bit and make sure to tense your abs, not so much to the point where you have a stitch but make them look more defined."

"alrigh-" she cut him off.

"wait does your nan have any makeup?"

"yeah why?"