Chapter 4. Family reunion.

...........................................

Words in bold are to indicate which character is speaking.

Underlined text is for explanations of situations in general.

*Text in italics and between asterisks is for actions and thoughts*.

--- The use of the midscript is for scene change or time changes. ---

(The use of the in parentheses is for clarification within the texts)

//The use of diagonals is for the narrator (imagine that it is the voice of the guard for a greater investment in the story, it is also in bold because it is an extra character). //

...........................................

//Narrator//

The group of heroes can be seen searching the most important areas in Peter's life all over New York, hoping to find the forgotten Peter (HoM) and with him the memories that Spider-Man 616 was missing.

1. Aunt May's house.

2. The laboratory where he got his powers.

3. His Midtown High School.

4. Its Empire State University.

5. El Daily Bugle.

6. The OSCORP tower (in the case of Doc. Peter); and

7. They even went to the church where Peter got rid of Venom.

But in none of the places did they manage to find him, they would only find solitude and multiple writings on the walls that said phrases such as:

IT'S ALL A LIE.

THE STRANGE.

I HATE THEM.

I WANT EVERYTHING TO GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE.

I'M GOING TO KILL THEM.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME;

ETC.

Seeing each place with all the writings on the walls, they couldn't help but feel bad when they thought about the loneliness and madness that the Peter who lived in this version of New York had to go through, since he was not guilty of existing. Although the most affected were the two Peters who couldn't stop thinking about how they would have ended up in this same situation.

//End of Narrative//

Clea: For the One Above All, where's that guy? *She would exclaim with noticeable annoyance in his voice, because of the extensive search he was making*.

Doctor Strange: Don't you have any other special place for yourselves? *He would question them earnestly in his voice*.

Doc. Parker: Not for my part. *Shake his head*.

Spider-Man: I also don't have another place that marked me significantly. *Complement what was said in a tired way*.

Doctor Strange: Think there must be an important place missing. *He would interrogate them more seriously*.

Spider-Man: A place we're forgetting will mark us. *Would express in frustration*.

Doc. Parker: Or at least...*Realizing*.

Spider-Man: To mark him. *Complementary by seeing your counterpart with your eyes open*.

Clea: What do you remember about his life? *She would quickly ask Peter 616*.