ep 07

TRISTAN'S POV~

I woke up startled ,I was covered in cold sweat was it all just a dream but it felt so REAL.
I got up and picked up the jug from the table but it was empty.

I sighed and went downstairs ,I opened the fridge door,took a bottle of water and closed the door .
I sat on the dining table and poured myself a glass of water.

I don't know why but I felt tired. I was feeling really hungry ,I peeked through my parents bedroom door, they were in a deep sleep.

I decided to make myself cup noodles , I poured water in the electric kettle and went to the pantry, I sat down on the floor and opened the cabinet .

I looked inside ,and picked my favorite mushroom ones .

I took it , closed the cabinet and walked out quietly.

The kettle was already beeping I quickly pulled the plug and it stopped beeping ,I opened the cup noodles lid and poured the boiling water, closed the lid and went upstairs.

I silently opened my rooms door and went inside, I pulled the folding table and adjusted it on my bed ,I checked the time it was 3:15 am .

After 5 minutes I opened the lid , it smelt delicious. Just as I was about to start eating I realized I forgot to bring a fork. Now I had no other option, I had to go down again and bring a fork. I opened my door and went downstairs, I picked a fork from the drawer and went upstairs.

I started eating and scrolling on my phone, after about 25 minutes I finished my meal and was feeling sleepy again .

I folded the table and placed it back on the shelf, I was just not in mood to go downstairs again to keep the tray but had no option cause my mom hated me having midnight snacks.
I quietly went down and threw the cup in the trash . I washed the fork and placed it back in the drawer.

I finally went upstairs and covered my self in the grey cozy blanket which was a gift from my grandma I switched off the light but left the lamp on and went to sleep.

Next morning...

I woke up from my irritating alarm tune and sat up on my bed ( I have this tune because this is the only alarm tune which has the ability to wake me up), I rubbed my face as I yawned .
I got up made my bed and went in bathroom ,after taking a shower I came outside in my bathrobe and looked through my closet ,I picked up my denim overalls and my grey t-shirt .

After getting dressed I looked into the mirror and realized this was the same outfit I had worn in my dream, I didn't give a lot of attention to this maybe it was just a coincidence, I combed my hairs and went downstairs .

I said Good morning to mom and sat at the table my mom looked at me and said ," I am expecting you don't wanna have breakfast,right Tristan ?"
I looked at her confused and she pointed at the trash can ,I bit my tongue and said " Sorry mom" and I side hugged her she sighed and said "fine" .

I had my breakfast which was pancakes surprisingly, I didn't ask for hazelnut syrup this time though . I said goodbye to mom and cycled my way to school .

I got inside the school building, parked my bike and went inside I saw samara talking to a girl ,I could not see her face though I went up to them and Samara looked at me and said " hey Tristan" I said hello and went upto my seat .

After the first two classes I went up to Lucas and said " hey bro,whats up" he smiled and said "all good''.
All our classes were pretty boring It was so difficult surving them finally lunch came Lucas and Liam had chess tryouts so they were busy and Jake was in the library to write an assignment,so my lunch was also pretty boring.
The day finally ended and we came outside Liam said "so at what time are we going ?" I said "where?"
he looked at me with a duhhh expression and said " to Widow Winston's house. "I realized that we planned to meet her today "I said ohhh yess at 5 pm" everyone nodded and we left.

3 hours later ...

We were standing in front of Widow Winston's house, I looked at everyone,they nodded as I went forward and knocked..... no response.
I knocked again this time the light of a room on the second floor was switched on creaking sounds of a door opening followed and someone was coming down the stairs. We looked at each other uncomfortably I went back a little and the door was opened with a squeaking sound....

                                       -LEE MALFOY

|| Hey guyss I know it took me a lot of time to write this part,I am really sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this part, I will try to upload the next part in 3-4 days. I am thinking off writing a sequel to this book once I finish this,what do you guys think? ♡ ||