ep 10

TRISTAN'S POV~

My mom was still crying and tensed about my safety but I consoled her and asked if I could go over at Liams house,well she wasn't letting me go but I convinced her (Ik a thing or two about dazzling as well lol).

I went over at Liam's place and rang the door bell,I could here foot steps rushing towards the door.

Liam's mom opened the door and I saw an instant disappointment on her face when she saw me,I knew who she was hoping to see when she opened the door so I didn't feel bad about it.

I greeted her and entered the house,I asked if I could go to Liam's room to look for any clues,she nodded with puffy red eyes.

As I entered Liams room I felt an uneasiness and a smell that was very familiar,I looked at his bed and saw the spider web,I looked at it closely and then started roamimg around the room trying to find any clues which might help me find my friends,but I just couldn't even after searchingthe whole room.

I touched my forehead and realized my face was covered in sweat,I looked up and saw the fan was switched off,I went over to the switch board and tuned it on and sat on the carpet trying to think anything I can do.

Just then I heard a squeaking sound from the ceiling and I looked up,the fan was shaking as if it was about to fall,I quickly got up and turned it off.

I dragged Liams chair towards the the centre and climbed on it,the odour became stronger and as a shot of electricity it hit me this is how Samara smells like,I remember it because it was a too strong perfume for my liking.

I checked the fan thoroughly but I didn't find anything, I got down and sat on the chair suddenly something shiny caught my eye on Liam's bed I went and picked it up. It was a silver fabric as if torn from a dress,I took out a zip pouch from my pocket and kept the piece of fabric in it ( yeah I have been a Nancy drew and Sherlock homes fan my whole life).

I got out and saw Liam's mom was sitting on the dining table still sobbing, I didn't think anything I say could console her so I quietly left.

FEW HOUR'S LATER....

I was in my room holding that piece of fabric trying to think what I should do next.

I thought of visiting my other friend's house as well though I didn't think it would be any helpful but I didn't have other option.

I quietly left the house and cycled to Jake's house. I rang the door bell, after a few seconds her mom opened the door and let me in. I asked if I could go to Jake's room and she nodded.
I entered Jake's room and their it was the same smell! Samara's perfume. I dragged his chair and checked the fan but it was normal, I didn't know what else to do so I quietly left the house.

I started cycling towards Lucas's house,I didn't think I would find anything there but I had to give it a shot. I reached his house and rang the door bell his father opened the door and let me in,I asked if he was ok and he said yeah with a weak smile.
I asked where Lucas's mom is but I got the answer without him replying, his mother shouted from the room,"Hey,can you turn of the induction? I don't wanna miss this scene it's favorite part" His dad glanced at me and abruptly left. I found it really strange that his son was missing and she was watching a show.He returned after a few minutes
I asked,"Uncle can I go in Lucas's bedroom? I want to see if I can find any clues"

he said,"no Tristan you can't go to his room"
I was taken aback.

I said,"why!?"

He said,"because I said so Tristan now leave their's already a lot on my mind,I don't want to say something awful to you which will make you hate me forever"
I started saying,"But uncle-"

he shushed me and literally shoved me out and closed the door at my face. I was stunned,I didn't know what to do so I left.

At night I couldn't sleep at all I didn't know what to do,I got up from my bed and took my white board out and started writing all the things I found.

-A silver piece of fabric
-Samara's perfume
-spider webs
CONCLUSION-Samara is a spider!

I hit my head on the whiteboard for the nonsense I just wrote. I erased everything and went back to bed.

I was dreaming I could feel it,I was in a very familiar room but I couldn't remember where have I seen this room.

There was only one piece of furniture their a big vintage bookshelf I could hear people crying from the otherside and I started hitting the bookshelf

"Tristan come and save us, Tristan please come fast!".

It was my friends voices I started removing the book from the shelf when suddenly the bookshelf came falling at me and I woke up.
                                            -LEE MALFOY

|| Hey guys!! How are you all doing!?
I hope you enjoy this please remember to support my story by voting on it thanks:)||