[ PROLOGUE ]

🧷Note: Avyansh's nickname is Avya (अव्य) not avyaa and kanishqa's nickname is Ishqa.
.
.
.
.

"Avya, you know staring at others can make them uncomfortable"she said

Currently, I am enjoying the most enchanting view. This is the view I can die to see once. There is a beautiful women simply enjoying rain with her one hand holding her favourite macha coffee and other one is intertwined with mine tightly like her life depends on it and I love it.
This seen is making it hard to believe that it is a reality not a fucki*g dream.

With a cute white top and green island trouser hanging on her waist giving a perfect view of a mole there she looks perfect, SHE LOOKS MINE.

"Are you uncomfortable, ishq?" I asked.

"With YOU?? NEVER." She answered and only three words in her pretty voice makes me blush and this stupid grin appears on my face .

We were walking on street by holding each other's hand when suddenly she stopped " O MY GOD!!! " She screamed.

"What happened, ishq? Are you hurt?" I started checking her for any injuries,

But then she said " No, Mr. Good Creep . I'm not hurt but looks like someone is blushing here." And this makes heat rushed to my cheeks now I'm sure that I look like a red tomato.
Looking at my state she laughed.
Thank you god for not making me a deaf , this sound is just like a blessing to my ears.

~🌝~

Now we're standing opposite to her appartment and seriously if my one wish can be fulfilled it will be few more moments with her.
"Avya ,I should go my dear flatmate must be waiting for me" She said.

"Are you sure? She can wait for a while."

She smiled and said " yes. I'm super sure, it's already 11 at night."
" And you should go home , one more thing-"
"Call me when you reach home" I completed her sentence.
Smile is long gone from my face ,"okay if you say so"

She started walking away....
"Ishq" I call.
"Huh!" She turned
"Nothing"
.
.
I turn to walk but," Avya " she calls.
I shift to see her only to stumble at my place when she jumps on me and she kissed me. Wait...
SHE FREAKING KISSED ME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people!! Tell me did you like this chapter. This is the very first time I am writing so there is a little nervousness...
You can give feedback by your vote and can message me on my Instagram account knk_dropz

Bye bye!! 🫂