10~

Kanishqa's pov:

Kanishqa's pov:

Cool breeze messing with my hairs in this somewhere between beautiful nature,stars shimmering above us like a shimmery blanket yet I feel something is twinkling brighter than stars here..his amber brown eyes, it's been an hour we have came here and he kept looking at me..We talked about almost everything to nothing.

I giggled at my own thoughts.

“What happened?” He asked

I shake my head still smiling.

“You have quite a patience , I talked a little lot today and you were just listening without saying anything or worse shut me up“ i said 

He made an annoyed face and said “This is the first time you were talking to me without getting lost in your head, and this is the first time I want time to stop here– you talking and me listening, I never want you to stop talking when it's with me, What made you think that I will shut you up?”

I shake my head again “I am kind of a boring person, I don't talk about anything interesting.. noone wants to listen to me other than Naina of course (i chuckled) and whenever I go I embarrassed myself “

“That's why you talk less” he completed and I nodded “ listen to me, you are not boring at all , you talk about the most interesting stories I have ever heard I mean who would have thought of calling the cunning and brave‘ Yash Dixit ’ her boyfriend (we both laugh) and trust me ishq, I can listen to you for an eternity without getting bored or tired” he said smiling and a water drop falls on his face..

Then I feel another on my hand, and another and another… it starts raining. I giggled, standing there twirling around. Feeling rain on myself. I noticed him still on the ground with a small smile. I offered my hand to him , he looked at it and took it ..

“ Let’s go inside the car or you will get sick” He said making me pout.

“No, let me enjoy this weather” I said and ran away from him. He smiled and ran to catch me , I hid behind a tree and peek to see where he was but didn't find him..’Yeh kahaan gya?’ ,‘where did he go?’. Was just searching then someone grabbed my waist and I was in Air…due to a sudden act I closed my eyes only to meet with his amber brown ones when opened. He twirls us around .Our laughter around this melodious rain can be heard from far. We were lost in each other's eyes when it thundered , and it broke. I signaled him to put me down and he did that. I walk a little ahead and jump , twirl , laugh , my hairs are covering my face whenever I jump , that's when I heard him ,

pehli baarish mei bheegi mitti se bhi sondhi uski aankhein..

Or vo jo inn nazro ke samne bheeg rhi h ishq ko bhi Ishq hojye mere ishq se.”

'Her eyes are more fragrant than the damp earth after the first rain...

And the way she is getting drenched in front of these eyes, may love itself fall in love with my ishq'

It was barely audible but I heard it and a full blown smile made its way to my face. I chuckled and turned towards him, we were just there standing in front of each other, smiling. He kept his hand on my waist, making my heart skip a beat . We are really close but then … “Aachuu” I sneeze.

~~

“Ishq , let's go.. you are drenched !! Let’s go home , I told you not to be out in the rain but you didn't listen and now you're sneezing….” Now he is lecturing me while opening the car door on my side , it's just a sneeze.

“Why don't you listen to me, you can catch cold then—*aachu* ” I burst out laughing , he was lecturing me , now who is catching a cold ,who is sneezing, he glared at me … and sat in the driver seat. I tried to control my laughter but failed miserably.

“What happened Mr. Avyansh Jindal.. see yourself. You're drenched too and sneezing like a baby "I said and burst out laughing again. He didn't say anything and just glared at me but it's not intimidating, maybe because his eyes contain some different emotions.

Whole car ride was silent, comfortable though except my headache and *aachu* *aachuu* it must be my 50th sneeze.. He looked at me “ I have already parceled medicines to your apartment, don't you dare ignore them!” He said in his commanding voice, I don't think anyone can deny.. I nodded 

“And you're not going anywhere tomorrow, take some rest and get better.” He orders again and it annoyed me. I glared at him and said “ I’m agreed for medicine thing, unwillingly of course *eye roll* but no not other things ”  I encountered him as stranger and I think he got sad .. so to enlighten his mood I accepted his medicines..

“And Why's that?” He asks with a boring look. “I have an interview tomorrow, it's important I can't miss that ” I said 

“ No you’re still not going. Talk to them and reschedule that interview” he suggested. I don't know if I miss this opportunity they will ever agree with me . But fighting with him over this is a waste , he is a stubborn child. And why do I  listen to him he is still a  stranger So I did the best thing ..

“ Okayy , bye Avyansh” I said, jumping down from his car and ran towards the lift . I heard him say “take care” behind me.

I knocked at the door and Naina opened the door * she gaspp* “ you again drenched in rain, how many times I have told you not to do this. You fall sick almost everytime after rain ……….” Why is everyone scolding me , I am not a child and I am all well and good with just a little headache.

Then *aachuu* I sneezed again.

*Them together*

*Them together*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okayy.. just recreate this rain sequence with me and I'm yours..🎀
.
950+words
.
Your author,
Knk🌙