9~

Avyansh's pov:

Avyansh's pov:

""You here?" she asked, her voice a mix of shock and disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm here. Thought you might need some help," I replied, trying to sound casual.

"And how exactly are you planning to help me? How did you even get here? Wait, how did you know I was stuck here?" Her questions tumbled out in rapid succession.

"Calm down, Miss Confused. We'll figure this out and get out of here. As for how I got here, well, let's just say I'm good at climbing," I said with a smirk.

"What! You mean you climbed this giant gate to get here?" Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yep. Not just this gate, but the main gate too, which is even bigger," I replied, smiling at her reaction.

"Why?!" she exclaimed. I had expected her to be happy to see me, but instead, she seemed upset.

I raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to say.

"I mean, why did you climb two gates? You shouldn't have done that. You could have gotten hurt! You shouldn't have even waited for me... You should have left when I didn't answer your call. This situation isn't helping," she said, her words rushing out in a worried stream.

I sighed inwardly. Why doesn't she understand that I would do anything for her? She deserves everything.

Without answering, I closed my eyes and leaned back against the gate, feeling the rough cement under me. She sat down beside me, her presence comforting yet tinged with tension.

"Avyansh, you shouldn't have come," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"But I wanted to," I replied, my tone firm.

"You could have gotten hurt," she said, her voice even softer now.

"I'm not hurt, Ishq," I whispered back.

We sat in silence, staring up at the sky. It was a comfortable silence, but there was an undercurrent of sadness. The question gnawed at me: Why doesn't she want me to do anything for her? Why can't she see how much she means to me?

Minutes passed. I felt something shift as her head gently rested on my shoulder. She must be exhausted. She is my peace, a calming presence in my chaotic world. She feels like home, a place where I am truly myself. There's something about her that captivates me-her vulnerable eyes, the mole on her left cheek.

Her eyes speak volumes, even when she remains silent. They never shut up, unlike her quiet demeanor. Sigh! This girl is something.

"I came here for you," I said finally. She looked at me, her eyes searching for answers.

"I don't want you to be scared or hurt or anything. You were alone here, and I didn't want you to be alone," I said, still gazing at the sky.

She looked at me for a moment longer, then placed her head back on my shoulder.