2~

~Heya people.. thanks for giving my delusions a try...💗
~Read , vote and review ..
≈Your author, knk 🌙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~kanishqa Agarwal~
POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~kanishqa Agarwal~POV≈

"

ISHQAA!!" Naina screamed , step forward.

Before I could say a word, Naina threw her arms around me , hugging tightly."I've missed you so much," Naina whispered, tears of happiness welling up in her eyes.

I hugged her back just as tightly. "I've missed you too, Naina. It's so good to be home."

- Naina Chopra -
A total drama queen of the family, My BEST FRIEND & best flatmate ever.
Her name is 'Naina' but she is not at all like scholar Naina of YJHD ( YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI) or sad yet serious Naina of KHNH (KAL HO NA HO ).
She is like some Bollywood character straight out of Dharma productions. She has attitude of Shanaya, Adayein ( elegance) of Bebo, and Adventurous yet crazy mind of Geet.

" I told you to not make me wait but you test my patience and came late as ever..." She said and turn to other side pretending to be mad at me like she was not the one who hugged me and crying and saying'she missed me alot' huh!!

"Naina, you know there is a huge and dangerous reason why I got late." I said in baby voice & pouting.

She turned " what happened?"

I didn't said anything just look down, trying to control my laughter....

"Hey.!! Kannu say something..Did someone said something wrong??did taxi driver said something? Just tell me the name. If I didn't feed them their dicks, Mera naam bhi Naina nhi!! " She said.
As expected -EXTREMIST NAINA!!

"Vo...vo....- yes, say" I said still looking down.

"Vo, on my way here I....I meet my....my...my first love." I said..still controlling my laughter.

"Huh!?? First love??" Naina questioned.

"Yes, My first love Nain" I said happily.

She was confused at first....BUT THEN!!

She gaspp.." YOU BITCH!!" She screamed on top of lungs..

"You know you're the only girl in this whole freaking universe who calls this weather her first love , and one more thing I'M FU*KI*G JEALOUS!!" She shouted and by now I'm die laughing.... O GOD I MISS THIS!

" Nain!! you are so CUTE!!!" Saying this I pinched her cheeks.

~~

Then as per our ritual , she connected speakers and Taylor Swift can be heard....

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed
The wine is cold
Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street
Cat and mouse for a month or two or three
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe
Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night
(Oh) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life
(One, two, one, two, three, four)