4~

Heya readers!!
Do tell me you like it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya readers!! Do tell me you like it?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Kanishqa Agarwal ~
Pov:

How can someone be so strange and weird at the same time? Both of them were really a weirdo. Thanks to Naina for saving me today otherwise, I don't know what do I have done there...

Just cane back, sitting in living room of ground floor i.e. shallu aunty's sweet home. I told them everything that happened earlier and now Naina and shallu aunty can't stop their laugh. And this all makes me laugh too
"Did he really threw his coffee too?" Naina questioned while laughing

I nodded "yupp"
"Such a weirdos." Shallu aunty said
Then, we had dinner and head to our beds but I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about those amber brown eyes . Maybe because they are pretty beautiful..

~~

"Good morning, ishqa" Naina murmured still in sleep but anyway came out of her room and passed out on couch .
"Good morning,nain!!" I screamed near her ear . She winced..
"Let me sleep yrr"

"You forgot??!" I exclaimed
"What?" She eagerly asked, by now she is sitting on couch.

"Guest at shallu aunty's place?"
"We helping her?"
"Remember?" I said

"Oo yaaa.. those stupid guest who is smart and handsome.....not interested." She said and again lay on the couch.

"Nain ,don't be so stubborn, shallu aunty was just praising them ."

" Whi toh!! She was praising them, she always praise me says I'm the most beautiful and intelligent one but she is calling that stupid, idiotic guest handsome " she said

I huffed.

"Do whatever you want but wake up.. I'm going downstairs to help her in arrangements ." I said and she hummed.

Downstairs ~~

"Beta, can you please call them and ask when will they come? I am busy with kitchen stuff right now" yash uncle said

I said " jii" and he gave me one bhajiya to taste.. yummm!
I must say he is great at cooking. Lucky aunty..

I showed him thumbs up and he smiled and said "now go bring my phone and call them."

He told me the contact name and I dialled after 2-3 rings..
"Hello" I said
.
" Hello uncle, what happened to your voice?"
.
Is he serious?!
.
"Hello its not uncle its me ,he is asking when will you reach?"
.
"We will be there in half an hour. Who are you young lady?" He asked
.
" I'm tenant here. I will inform uncle that your on the way. Bye." I said in a breath and end the call
.
Again a weirdo. What is happening with me!

after a while.....
I am in my room reading a romantic fiction novel guess what.. it is enemies to lovers trope,Ahh! I love it.
" Ishqaaa ishhqaa ishqaa" Nain is singing my name dramatically...

"What ?" I said in irritated tone, she disturbed me while reading the plot...

She pout and said " not feeling like be at home can we go out? Pleazzzzzz"

She knows that she disturbed me and now asking for going out.. this girl uff.

"Okay wait let me take my mobile phone" I said and she smiled.

Where is my phone.? It was with me when I was at yash uncle's place and then I climb stairs and came here . Shit I forgot it in kitchen where yash uncle was cooking and I am realising it now..
"Let's go downstairs. I forgot my mobile phone at Yash uncle's place . We will take it and leave" I said

"Okii" she replied
.
.
I entered from back door because guest were sitting in living room. I don't really want to meet them especially after that phone call. I entered there pick my phone, kept it in my pocket and saw some bhajiya there . They are so tasty I can't leave without having a taste , about to take a piece when someone held my hand ...
Due to sudden act I jumped got hit somewhere seems like muscled chest and landed on floor with someone on top of me..

"Ouch." I said finally opening my eyes.
And I saw that amber brown eyes again.. Is this for real?
.
I am too shocked to say anything and he is not saying anything either. Then,

"TUM!" Someone shouted.
I moved my gaze to have a look at same boy who spilled coffee at his friend.
.
They again wo bhi HERE??!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya! From next chapter there will be baatein between ishqa and avya. Do read , follow, vote and review.
I hope you like it.
.

750+ words
.
Do tell me how did you find this story?
.
Byebye,
Your author.
Knk🌙