chapter 2

He is supposed to be the hero of the book, but he acts like a villain. Richel is a sweet girl, but her kind nature disappears when she meets the devil.

I have a dream for my life. I just want to live. I desire freedom. I am just thinking about things.

When I reach home, I see my mother. She is so happy. What happened to her? She has never been this happy before. Suddenly, she hugs me and says, "Oh my Richel, you will be so happy to hear this news." What news, I ask her. She said your father started a business and he got success. I am so happy to hear that. Then suddenly, she says another thing that shocks me. She said, "The royal family's elder son, Veer, married you in the last 10 days." Is she out of her mind? How can she say that? I say, "How can I marry a man that I don’t know and have never met in my whole life, and in the last 10 days of all things? Are you serious? My whole dream just burned before my eyes. I wanted that freedom, but again I feel caged. Why me?"

Then I said, "I don't want to marry. I am just 23 years old. How can you make this decision without my permission?" Then she said, "What permission? Who the hell are you? When you were born, you gave us only pain. You are useless. You are nothing to us." How can she say such things about her child? I just said, "Sorry I was born into this family. I am sorry for always doing nothing. I am sorry I cannot be a good child. I am just sorry, sorry." Then I go to my room and wipe my tears.

10 days later, yes, I am getting married to an unknown person. I was at the mandap, and when he applied sindoor on my head, our eyes met for the first time.

Now I am someone's wife. I am just scared like hell. We are in the car, and he doesn’t seem happy with this marriage. When we reach the mansion, I get out of the car and see the beautiful mansion. As we are going to the mansion, I see his sister and brother. His sister seems unhappy and his brother, I mean his step-sister.

I know their story..that's why I always secured.  Every royal has a secret of his own that secrets are hell.

I just want a normal life, but what I got. Then we both did the ritual and went to his bedroom. I am just tired like hell. When I entered his bedroom, it was bigger than my house.

I was shocked when he went to the bathroom and sat on his bed. When he came back, he looked very attractive. "Damn... hey Richel, what are you thinking?" I thought to myself and then tried to talk to him.

Suddenly, he spoke in a way that made me cry. He said, "My father insisted that I marry you, and this marriage means nothing to this royal family. This royal family will make your life hell because you chose hell, sweetheart." Then he walked out of the bedroom.

I approached him calmly, asking, "Can I go to my university? My exam is in 2 days." He responded with a thoughtful "hmm."

I then inquired, "Can I ask you something?" and he replied with an interested "Hmm!" "How old are you?" I asked. He answered, "I'm 30 years old." Surprised, I got up from bed and said, "What?!" He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I said, 'That's why you look like Uncle and that's why I see white hair. You are so old. Why did you marry me? Do you have no shame?' Then suddenly I saw his eyes turn red because of what I had said. He came near to me and said, 'If you dare to call me old, I dare you to let me kiss you right now.' His words shocked me."

Suddenly, he said, "Do you know how many girls have died for me?" I thought to myself, "What girls? I think all the aunties have a crush on him." Then he left the room. After that, I changed into my nightclothes and went to sleep.