chapter 7

After some time

When we are done with shopping.  We reached our car and all the time she looked outside. Then she suddenly says "Stop! The car".  At that moment I was a hell of shocked. Is she crazy or what? Then she looked at me with puppy eyes and pouted asking if she wanted a candy flower.

So I buy for her and she told me " veer can we go to the park" she asked with a pout.  I just looked at her and nodded. And thinking as my jaan said I will do.

Then we enjoy some Time.  Then she asked for me to go on a rollercoaster.
At first, I looked at the rollercoaster. Then she looked at me "If you scared we can skip this" Then she said that the thing made me angry She said "I Don't know uncle get scared by the rollercoaster"

Did she just call me uncle?  Am I looking like an uncle?
Then I told her "Did you know my friends say that I looked so handsome? Then she looked at me with a side eye and said they were lying.
What is the crazy woman?
Then I told her do YOU know all women are dying to see me and they are crazy about me?
I said with a proud smile.  Then she said "You are wrong not the woman they are Aunty who is crazy about you.
She said laughing and running away.
What did just she say I tried to catch her when I finally caught her.
I held her wrist and said what just you do. Do you Know?
She looked at me and said " I'm so sorry veer then I left her wrist.
Then she Again said I'm sorry veer Uncle.
I do nothing but smile.  Her laugh made me smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After some time we reach home. 
She looked so tired Then we both went to our room.
After a few moments, I looked at her in the kitchen she looked at something. So I asked her "What are you doing are you hungry " She looked at me and said yes! Then I tell her to wait for a minute I Cook for you.
She looked at me with a shocked eye and said "I don’t know you can cook ".
Then I said I cooked for my wife.
Then she said I don't Know Uncle also can cook.
I told her if you dare to Call me uncle I will kiss you.
Then she shut her mouth.

.
.

I cooked her favourite dish carry rice.
When I saw her she looked at me and said you know this is my favourite dish.
How did you know this?
I told her if I didn’t know then who knows?

after some time we finished our dinner.
She Went to her room and said good night to me.  I nodded and went to my room.
A few moments later I went to her room and Knock the door she looked at me with sleeping eyes and said what do you want I said May I come in
She nobbed then she sat on her bed and I kneeled and wore her payel.  She looked at me with mixed emotions Was she happy or sad?
I don't understand.  Then I asked her do you liked it.  She smiled at me and said yes! I love it.
It looks expensive.  Veer it Looks like a real diamond.
Then I told her yes!  It's a real diamond and it’s just 1 core.
She looked at me like I just said something wrong.
Then tell me  "Are you kidding me? " I said no.
.
.
.
Then she told me "Everyone calls me Gold Digger and YOU DOING this thing people call me a cheap woman. I'm not a gold digger veer.
Then I said yes! I know you are not a gold digger.
" Now tell me who told this".
Then she looked at me with a tearing eye and said everything.
Then I nobbed and said now go to sleep.
Then I went to my room and made a phone call and said my secretary to the meeting with Mr.Kapoor and Mr. Roy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
Next day
When I go to my office see Mr Kapoor and Mr Roy are there.  They looked at me and said good morning.  I just nodded and said Let's start meeting.
When I told them I Bought their company.  They looked at me with shocked Eyes and said are you crazy?
They raised at me.
I said with an angry voice  "Don’t you dare raise ur funking voice and remember I just bought your company don’t make me destroy you" And remember you are my Salva now and know ur Place.
I said with a deep voice then they asked me why I did this.
Then I told them "Asked YOUR funking wife's what they Did "!
Then I told them " YOUR Wife insulted my wife and this is just a Small punishment for you and your wife.
And Change YOUR funking company.
I want this company named Richel.
Did you get it?
If anyone hurt my jaan.  I will not Spears them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you all read this book.

Vote and comment. And 50 votes for the next Chapter.

Love you all
.
.
.

.bye

Follow guys