chapter 10

You can’t understand and I cannot explain you. It’s hurt so much veer.

He Came closer to her and said" I'm here for you ". Just believe me. 

She looks at him with a teary eye " veer don't do this.  I never get love by anyone.  It cruse to me." just leave me alone "

He looked into her deep eyes and said "How can I leave you with this condition "

" don't veer don't  I'm not pure veer.  I'm cruse for everyone "I just hate myself I just wanna die ".

He looked at her and after that, he kissed her at that moment she Didn't understand what just happened or what was going on she was just hell-shocked.

After a minute he broke the kiss and said "If you ever say a bad thing to yourself  remember the kiss "
"I Don't like someone talking bad about my jaan. If you dare to talk bad about my jaan.  I will do it again and this time you cannot breathe. "

She just looks at him and her brain cannot proceed thing what just happened.

Then he crass her hair and whispered in her ear "Go and ready my little wife, mom calling you many times ".  She Just nodded and went to the washroom.

In the washroom, she blushes so much her cheeks become red "Richel calm Down, calm Down what are you thinking,  this is just a dream so, haha this is not a Dream.  I'm gonna be me one day. Hey god save me from the crazy men.

After some time when she finished her bath, she remembered she had forgotten she hadn't brought her clothes "Richel how stupid you are,  you are such a stupid person" Ah what do I do now then she saw his T-shirt. 
"If his t-shirt was there why did he not wear it? " "Stupid man"

She wears his T-shirt and when she opens her door she Finds there is no one there.  She runs to Cabat. And bring her dress. She doesn’t know someone behind her.  She felt someone's hot breath.  When she looked back she saw Veer looking at her. 

She was so shocked  "What are you doing here"
She asks him stuttering voice.
He grabs her wrist and whispers "Why there is a problem to stay here  " and I don't know you look so beautiful in my T-shirt. 
"My gorgeous lady you look so beautiful i Forget how to breathe" he whispered in her ear.
Her full body became hot her body shivered with his touch.
" v Veer let me go,  every one waiting for us " "pls let me go".
She said to him then he kissed her cheek and said " As my lady said I will do it"
She grabs her sari and goes to the washroom.

After some time she came out,  she wore a light pink sari, dried her hair and veered looking at her without blinking.

Then she said Veer Let's go,  but he didn't reply she came closer and said Let's go Veer every one waiting for us.
He nobbed and they Both go to the dining room where everyone  looking at them
Then his sister said "Vai I never thought you wore a pink Shirt and you Both wore a couple of code dressed " "Mom did you notice that "I Don't know what kind of black magic she knows that our brother Become like this " she said with a smirk.
Then he said with a cold voice  "Mind your language, Riya,  you forget who are you talking to,  for your kind information she is my wife, so be respectful to her.
Then he says something but Richel grabs his hand and says to him clam down.
So he controlled his anger and said  "Say sorry to her". Then Riya sorry to Richel. 
.
.
Then Richel goes to the kitchen to help Veer's mom.
They Both come with breakfast. Then Veer came and said "Richel make tea for me"
Every one shocked for a second they Didn't know What just happened.
Then Veer's mom asks Veer with a shocked voice "Veer what did Just say ".
He said in a cold voice  " I said make a tea for me or I'm going ".
Her mom said, "Wait I will make u  a tea".
Then Veer said "Mom Richel should make the tea because I told her to make tea"
Then Richel nobbed and went to the kitchen to make tea for him and Veer's mom came to her she asked "What happened Mom" She said, "Did you know Veer never drinks tea.  This is the first time he drinks tea".
Then Richel said," No Mom he drinks tea.  I gave him a bed tea and he drank it".
His mom smiled and said "Dear you Changed my son" and I'm so happy about that"
.
.
.
.
.

After some time they finish their breakfast they go to their bedroom.
"Today you Don't go to University ". He said with a deep voice.
She asks "Why". Then he told her today we both go on a date".
Then she asks what kind of date.
He told her "You know soon"
.
.
.
.
.
Sometimes later they both go to the library. He said "This is our first date "and we should go to a special Place ".
Then she asked her "How did you get to know that I love books".
Then he caressed her hair "My lady I know everything about you, do you like it"
Then she replies with a joyful voice "I love it very I love it "
Then she started talking to him " veer do you know I love books, the book is my everything thing," she talking about her hobby, he looked at her and caressed her hair and thought "  how grateful I'm to found you I will give you all happiness "
My jaan you deserve the world.  I will burn the world if someone hurts you"
Then she suddenly stopped asking "Why did you stop talking," She told him "Am I boring ".
Then he told her "Whoo said you boring and I'm listing nah.
Ok then continue your will buying books.
Then they Both go to a bookshop.

She told him she loved the love story and she asked him" What kind of book do you love "  he told her "I love history  and improvement" She looked at him emotionless  and told him" That's why you are old and uncle type "
He looked at her and said, "You again call me uncle ".
.
.
.

.

....
...
.
.
.
.
OK bye, hope you all love this book...