chapter 6

Veer

When I come to the dining room every one eating their breakfast. My mom and Richel waiting for me. My mom said "Dear eat your breakfast " Today richel made this food" I just said nothing but nobbed. Then I sat beside her. She ate her food. She looked so beautiful. She looked at me with a pout. Then I started eating my food. Then I said "today we go to shopping so be ready " I say it with cold Voice.

She looked at me with a happy child. Who wants to buy a toy?
She pouted and said "Really! We go"
Then she started clapping.
I just looked at her. Is she real or not?
Her pink soft lips want to kiss her so badly.
Her black eyes. It makes me feel for her. I want her. Day by day I just obsessed with her. Hey, veer stop it! What are thinking? Are you out of your mind?
Stop!

When I finished my breakfast she grabbed my courtside and said with a pout "I wait for you" pls come home early ". She said it and went to her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I reached my office, my secretary told me that we had a lot of meetings.
So I just told him to cancel all meetings and booked a mall.
He just looked at me with a shocked Eye.
He said, Sir! What type of shopping do you want ".
I said I wanted to shopping with my wife " Do you have a problem " and Don't you dare ask this question again. "I said cold and deep voice.
.
.
.
After some time I received a call from an unknown number. I received this call and said hello! Who is this? Then I just salient when I hear her voice. She said with a soft voice " Hello Veer this is Richel are you not coming "?
She asked me. I am just obsessed with her voice when calls my name.
Then she said hello again and again then I said yes! So be ready I'm just coming. I said then she cut the call. I am just so happy that she called me.
I saved her with "Meri Jaan". Why I'm just blushing because of a phone call?

What are you doing to me, Richel.!
Then I grab my Key and go home. When I reach home I see Richel beautiful pink saree. She looks like an angel. How can anyone look so beautiful?
Then she said Let's go. When we are in the car the whole is pin-drop silent.
I just look at her minute-by-minute.
She looked outside. When we reach the mall. She looks at me like a kid.
Then we enter the mall.
She looked at the mall and asked me why the mall Looked so silent. There were no people here.
She asked me. I just said I just booked the mall for a day.
She looked at me with wide eyes. Like I'm a mad person.
Then some employees came and asked what we needed.
I told her that bring the most beautiful saree and jewellery.
Then they bring the thing.  She looked at me like she saw a ghost.
She told me that she Didn't want anything.
I just give her a side-eye then be quiet.

She chooses something she Doesn't want anything. But I noticed that what she saw payal she try.
.
.
.
.
.
After Some time...
.
.
.
.
Next chapter Updated tonight so be ready Guys.
My pernicious readers vote this chapter and give me some review.
Love u all
.
.
.
And for spoiler come Instagram and see all spoiler