chapter 5

Richel

The next day when I woke up and saw some maids here they gave me a saree for a party.  I said "What type of party" They told me that they didn't know any Think. When I go to the hall room. I saw the whole mansion decorated so well. Then Veer's mom came and said "How are you, child" Then I said with a smile "I'm good Mom" Then I asked her "Mom what are they doing today something special day or else".  She looked at me with shocked eyes. Am I doing something wrong? 
She said "Veer don't tell her that today we are having a Party for your wedding " Then I told her, "I think he forgot to inform " Then she said " I'm so sorry  " my child"
Then I said to her "Mom don't feel sorry It's ok"

She told me "Richel today I want my daughter-in-law to look so beautiful that everyone Know that you belong to a royal family "
I just Smile and go to my room and prepare for today's function.

Now it is already evening. Every guest Comes and everyone waits for veer.

I was just wearing the saree and then my mother-in-law came and said "Dear you look so beautiful "Now I help you with make-up."
She said with a smile.  Now I am getting ready for the function.  When I go to the hall room.  Everyone sees me like I'm a ghost.  My eyes are searching for veer.
When I saw him he already looked at me I went there and saw he talking to his business partner.  His business partner looks at me and makes me feel uncomfortable.
Then Veer gets a call so he receives the call and goes away.  His business partner tried to talk to me and handshake with me.  He tries to touch me uncomfortable I can not do anything but my eyes search for veer. When he came and grabbed my hand and said we need to talk.
He grabs my hand so tightly that I feel pain.  I asked him what happened.  He gives me a side eye that makes me nervous.  So I Didn't say anything then her mom came and said she wanna talk to me so veer leave my hand.
His mom meets some friends and some business partner wife. They looked at me in disgust. And then Mom said "She is Mrs Kapoor and she is Mrs Roy. I gave them hi and said hello to Mrs. Kapoor and Mrs Roy.  Then Veer's mom said  she is
My beautiful daughter-in-law.
Then suddenly Veer's stepmom came and said  "Do you all know she comes from a middle-class family "They looked like I was a joke that made me so sad. I look at Veer's mom she gives me a sorry look. Then they said "You are a gold digger who married a man for the money I know what type of girl you are "I know what type of family you came from" they  said and made fun and laughed at me"
I cannot control and go away from their veer mom tries to stop but I just go away from Them.
When I go to my room lock my room and cry for an hour. After some time I go and freshen up and sleep but I cannot forget their word.  After some time I sleep.
.
.

The next day when I get up and go to the kitchen to help.
Then Veer's mom came and said  "Dear I am so sorry for that Night " Then I said it’s ok Mom I don't mind.  She came and hugged me then her stepmom came and said "What a drama "Stop doing this Drama!  And come make a breakfast and Mom said no! She did not do anything and listened she is my daughter, not your maid ok. She said with an angry voice but her words made me feel so happy because no one cared about me but she did.
When we all Gather dining room and eat our breakfast suddenly Veer says something that makes me.  He said he wanted to go with him shopping. And said wait for me.
I just looked at him with a puppy eye.
. iam just so happy.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok guys am i bored u all. And give me some review of THIS book.

And follow me..ok.
Love guys may god bless YOU all