chapter 8

Bro vote and comment.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, when I woke up, I see Richtel standing with a cup of tea. She smiles and says good morning. I nod, and then the sound of her Payal makes me happy. She doesn’t know that her small gestures make me obsessed with her.

I look at her and ask, "What do you want?"

She pouts and says that her results were published, so she wants to go to her University. I nod and say something. Suddenly, she says, "Give me permission to go without your bodyguard."

I reply, "No, you cannot go without the bodyguard. You now belong to the royal family."

Then she touched my cheeks and said, "Please Veer, this is the last time, please?"
"Please uncle," she said, and I gave her a side-eye.
Then I said, "Ok! I give you permission. What do I get in return?"
"What do you want?" she said with a pout.
I smirked and said, "I will tell you later. Thanks, sweetheart, for making this tea."
I can see her cheeks are becoming red.Then she touched my cheeks and said, "Please Veer, this is the last time, please?"
"Please uncle," she said, and I gave her a side-eye.
Then I said, "Ok! I give you permission. What do I get in return?"
"What do you want?" she said with a pout.
I smirked and said, "I will tell you later. Thanks, sweetheart, for making this tea."
I can see her cheeks are becoming red.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

.
After some time, I dropped her off at the university. When she got out of the car, her friends were approaching and gossiping about something. I smiled at her and went to my office.
.
.
.
.
Sometime later,
I got a call that made me so angry.
Mr Kapoor and Mr Roy kidnapped my wife.
How dare they touch my wife.
They don't know what they did. Then I got a Video.  The Video is not that clear but I can see that Richel lay on the floor like a lifeless body.
That makes my blood boil. They said  "Give us our company or we Will kill YOUR funking Wife. "
Now they will see the real devil. Then I called my secretary and told him " Give me that location within a 1 minute and call all Fouse and soldiers. "
Then I cut the call.  After a second they come and we go to that location.

When I get there I see there are so many guides but this is nothing with my Army.

My guides have killed all the men then I go to the room.
When I see Richel lying on the floor, she becomes lifeless.
That makes me so angry that I Beat them so much they beg for their life. How dare they touch my wife and now they want to beg their life.
When I hear Richel call me.  I go there and carry her in my arms and Go to the hospital.
I called the doctor, and they came to see her and said "What happened to her this is the police case,  we can not do anything "
Then I shouted at him and a gun pointed at him " If you cannot save her then no one can save you From me "
I said with an angry voice.  Then they checked up and said no need to be worry she would be fine.
You can take her Home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I carried her in my arms and when I reached home everyone looked at us.

My mom said What happened to her.
I said nothing and went to my room lay her on the bed and said  "You will be fine my jaan,  no one can hurt you, if they do they will see the hell.

After some time, she woke up and suddenly hugged me and cried they touched me veer,  they touched me everywhere, Mom I did not do anything,  they hurt me veer,  I'm Pure veer, Mom STOP blaming me, she said crying and scared voice.

What happened, Richel? Why do I blame you?" "I don't know, but it makes me feel hurt."
Then she said, "You know nothing, Veer."
"What don't I know, and what is she talking about?"
She cries and sleeps on my lap.

After an hour, we went to the hall where my father shouted at me, "Veer, look at what your wife did and how the reporter got the news about the royal family member getting kidnapped. Your wife has ruined our reputation."

Then he comes near to Richel and tries to  hurt her but I hold his hand and said
Don’t you dare hurt my wife,  just because that this the forced marriage. That does not mean that you may hurt her. She is my wife. If you try to hurt her, I will forget that you are my father.

"I said with a cold voice, 'Grab her hand and take her to our room.'"
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

Thats it....bye...vote and come to Insta page to see some spoiler..