chapter 4

His aura was so dark.  I'm scared like a hell.  When i enter the room i don't found him "where is he" "are he ghosts something " i just thinking but suddenly  i don't get good vibe when i look back see that he was standing .  He came near and whisper my ear and said with scary voice "what did i tell you".  I blinked my eyelids and my breath stuck my thort .  I can not understand what just happen. Then he come closer and i just back way.  He come closer to me step by step.  My breathe are become heavily that i cannot breath properly.  When my back hit the wall " now what i do ".  He came near to me that much  that  i can feel his hot breathe.  What are he trying to do.  If he trying to kill me.  Oh no.! What i have done.  I Don't want to die soon.
Suddenly he gabe my wrist tightly and whisper with his scary voice " Do you know what have you done"  i just nobbed .  "  and you remember  that last time i told you that i don’t like someone Against me" i was just salient  then he grab my jaw and said "you do"! " do you know what will be happened if some one against me " he said with deep voice that make my heart beat  increasing  that much  i could not say anything. And stand like Stone.  When i came to my senses i tries my best to push him but he was so storng and he grab my wrist more tightly. Then said scared voice " I'm so sorry " "and don’t do it Again " and make a pout.  Then come closer and said " that's good. You know what i have done.  When some one Against me " he said it with deep and cold voice.
Then he Leave my wrist. And i just looking him and we both have eye contect.
Then he leave my room. What a relief.

Veer

When i came to know that she stay with her family and i have no problem. But  she did not ask my permission. What she think about her.
Today she come and i go to receive her.
I was waiting for her last 15 minute .  Did she Don't know that i just hating when some one waiting me.
After 5 minute she come.
She wear a  white kurti and looking so beautiful  how can any one look beautiful with this simple dressed. When she come to and looking me like a lost puppy. I Don't say any thing i get in car and her brother came to me and said take care his sister i just nobbed and the whole ride are so much silent. She trying to talk to me but i don't talk to her. She just scared like hell.
When we reach maison she following me like a puppy and i give her a look and she stand silently.  When i go to my bedroom i receive a important call of meeting that my businesses partner and other Friend, royal guest want to see my wife.  So i give her in From that tomorrow  was a grand  celebrate in this royal family .  Then i see she looking something are she looking for me. Then i come closer she can feel the aura and look back me and she trying say something but i go to her slowly one step but step. She  goes behind.  She scared me and i try my best to scared her most.  When her back hit wall. I took a chances  and hold his wrists and said  " do you know what you done " she nobbed and i say the thing that make her feel scared then she said said with pout "I'm sorry".  I love people scares me but why i found cute when she scared me.  What you done with me.  I just looking at her eye and i can fell her  smell. Her smell make me fall for her. What you done to me.  You Don't know what you make fell. 
I cannot see her for my feeling.  I cannot be weak.
I can not make her my wife.
A devil never fall in love not this life time.
Then  i leave her wrist and she looking at me.  Why it fell heaven when she looked at me.
I Don't say anything and go way.
Next day

I get up 5 am.  And today i have important meeting so i go to office.

When i was meeting i just remember her and her eye.
What she done are she DOING some black Magic.
What are thinking veer. Focus your work.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

In the evening  when i reach mansion. I see that whole mansion well decorated
Then i go to my room.
When i enter my room my looking for her.  Where she is
Then i found she take a bath.
So i go to my guest room and fresh up and wear my dress.
When i enter hall room. I see my business partner. Then we talk some businesses work.
When i look back and see her my whole body become Storen. 
How can any one beautiful that much.
She wear such a beautiful saree.
And she looking like a angle.
She come near to me and i came to my senses .  Then my businesses partner trying to talk her and i just looking at her like mad man.
Then suddenly i got a call so i receive this call.
When i come and see that he trying to touch her and make her uncomfortable.  I go their and hold hand and said " we have a important talk." she looking at mw winde.  She ask me what i want.  I just give her  side eye that make her Shut.  Then my mother come said i want my daughter in law for sometimes  then i give her.

When she go their i just want to meet the breasted.  He see me and ask me with smile "i think you are happy for this deal "  i just nobbed and we both hand sheak but i hold his hand  rightly and said with angry voice " if you dare to touched my woman i will do the thing that make you fell like a hell" "and for this deal i will cannel the deal " then i called some one make a smirk. 
He Look at me scared eye then he receive a call that make me huge smirk
I ask his what happened.  He said my company got firer.
I make a smirk and he Look at me say  you done this.
Then i said " this is just small punish that touch my wife." if you Don't get die.  Go away form here "
Then run way form here.
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
.
.
.
After some time the party Over. I go to my room grab my cloth and go to guest room .
When i come to my room. My mom told me that tomorrow i go with her shoping. I just nobbed and said anything.
When i enter her room i found that she alredy sleep.
She look like a Baby.  I just looking at her like an hour.
When i see the clock it already 2 am.
I just looking at her 2 hour. Then i go to my room and sleep

.
...
...
..
..
.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.

Ok guys vote and comment for my book.
And tell me do you like this part.
Love u guys
Bye
Radhe radhs