10)Sibling Bonding

Grabbing my phone, jacket, and shoes I noticed 32 missed messages from Peter and 13 calls

Peter 💕

Alexa?

Are you okay?

Why aren't you replying?

Alexa answer me!?

Missed call

Alexa!

If you don't answer me in the next 30 minutes I'm flying to Italy 

That's it I'm buying a plane ticket

                                                                                                                                             Hey sorry phone died

I feel bad for lying but if I told him that Nico brought home a giant dog he would flip.

Nice try what actually happened? 🙄

                                                                                                                                          That's all it was. Wdym?

You never let your phone get lower                                                                                                                   than 20% ever since that one day

                                                                                                                     We agreed never to talk about that

                                                                                                                                               Anyway I gotta go bye

I stare at my message wishing I could take it back. I didn't mean to snap. Sighing I grab my purse and head back downstairs where Lucas is talking to Matteo in hushed Italian. Alex is leaned against the wall closest to me with his back facing me. Sneaking up behind him I jump on his shoulders. He laughs putting his phone in his pocket so he can hold my legs to stop me from falling. He runs around the kitchen with me crying from laughter on his back.

"Careful! She's precious cargo." Matteo shouts after us but I can hear the humor in his voice. Lucas laughs following us to the garage. Where Alex dumps me into the back seat before jumping in the passenger seat. Thomas comes out scrolling on his phone as he walks past the lines of cars to the one we're in. He glares at Alex in the front but smiles when he sees me sitting in the back. Sliding in next to me he ruffles my hair causing me to glare at him. I literally spent half an hour this morning trying to get my curtain bangs to look perfect and he messes it up in 5 seconds.