Such a loveable girl [Wednesday x Reader x Enid]

This- is yelling

This- is flashbacks

["This"]- is sign language

'This'- is thinking

'This'- is mocking

LET THE STORY BEGIN!

|«||____________||»|

|«||___ [Y/N]'s POV ___||»|

|«||____________||»|

It was the second year of Nevermore summer academy. But I was not excited for this. I was a shifter, a mythical one at that which made it worst.

People were always segregated and there was no one like me here. So I was always alone. Bianca and her goons always seemed intimidating so I never even tried to be friends with her. With others they would either get bored and leave after a bit or just straight up ignore me.

So I've gotten use to the feeling of being alone...

I walked to my dorm room only to find my roommate making out with her boyfriend. I quietly just placed my stuff down but, before I could go I head her whistle. I looked toward her while gulping.

"Y-yes?" I stammered. That's another thing. Since I rarely speak anymore, I stutter. She smirked at me, looking me up and down. "Why don't you go ahead and join us?~ I'm sure you're lonely since no one else wants you~" she cackled.

I look down, thinking she was just joking. Though she came up behind me, hugging my waist. I froze in place and look at her as she and her boyfriend smirked.

"Come on [Y/N] it'll be fun! And no one else wants you anyway.~" she cooed in my ear. I panicked as I saw her boyfriend getting up. "S-stop please.. I- I can switch dorms if you need your privacy. Please.." I begged.

She rolled her eyes and let go of me. "Your no fun [Y/N]. If you won't join, then tell the counselor to move you out for someone more fun." She sneered. I immediately got my bag and ran out.

I hate it here at this school and I already want to leave. Haven't even been here for more then 3 hours and this already happens.

In my haze of fear, I bumped into someone and heard a low growl behind them. The person I bumped into hadn't even been phased by me. I look up only to be met with two of the most famous girls around nevermore.

Enid Sinclair and Wednesday Addam.

To say I was scared shitless is an understatement. Enid was looking at me pissed and Wednesday look like she wanted to torture me to death. "I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going.. it was my fault.." I apologized.

Enid scoffed and they just walked past me. As soon as they were gone I let out a long sigh. Haven't even been a full day here yet, and I already have two of the most popular girls angry.

Just my mother fucking luck..