chapter 19

Elliot

As I punch the bag in my gym to let out my frustration, I am visited by my sister. She tells me that Victoria is sick and Luci is feeling the same as me, but she has bigger things to worry about, and that's her mum. I will visit her when i arrive back at the beach house in a few months' time.

Lily leaves the room after her short and unexpected visit; I stop and take a few deep breaths as visions of Luci enter my mind and what I would do to her on this sofa. My thoughts were interrupted when I got a notification from my front door, I opened the app and saw Anna holding someone's hand, and she was leaning in for what looked like a kiss. She must be saying bye to Lily, I close the app and finish up.

As I get to the bottom of the stairs, I see anna leaving the bathroom her ankle swollen, I run over to her to help her onto the lounge and lift her leg to assess her foot. "What happened, Anna?" I look up to her with worry. "I tripped over my foot, clumsy me," and she looks down. It doesn't look bad, so I strapped it and pulled out some crutches for her to use. "I hope you enjoyed your day out with your friends," I say as she walks over to the kitchen to cook some food.

"Pizza tonight, Anna, you're not cooking," I yell out to her. I walk up to her and kiss her gently on the shoulder. As i take a deep breath, my nose is filled with the scent of  men's cologne. I step back from her with an inquisitive look on my face. "Why do you smell like a man?" I ask. I stood back, waiting for her to answer me. "Oh, Judy's friend George joined us, and I hugged him goodbye at the restaurant after we finished," she says. It seemed reasonable, so I left it.

After pizza arrived, we sat to watch a movie, Anna sat on the sofa next to me but didn't lean in to my chest like she usually does. Today has been an odd day, and she is acting really strange. After the movie, I help her into bed and fall asleep back-to-back.

The next morning, I woke to my breakfast placed on my side table. "Have a good day, babe, im at the office today. See you tonight." I take the tray out to the kitchen and eat my breakfast. I keep replaying her word in my head, but I can't help but feel there isn't something quite right.

before another session of boxing. I called my assistant to organise the picture I broke at Luci's house to be replaced. "I want you to have this picture framed as well," I say to her as I email her a picture of me and Luci together hand in hand watching the fireworks as children. This is my favourite photo, I knew at that point that she was the girl for me, and I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I begin punching the bag in the middle of my gym when my phone goes off. A notification, Anna has logged in with her card. I open the app and watch the cameras. She shouldn't be home; she should still be at work. She walked in with her work clothes and walked back out dressed casually. She looks around and closes the door behind her. NOW I am starting to worry her behaviour is suspicious.

Later that night, Anna arrived home and rushed straight to the bedroom, I prepared dinner and served it. "So, how was your day?" I ask as she shovels a spoon of dumpling soup into her mouth. She pats her mouth with a towel, "It was good, busy today, but it ran smoothly." She was very short with her answer and continued to eat.

See, anna is the type to rave on about her day, but today she didn't, which rang alarm bells. "What's going on, Anna? You have been acting a little strange these past few days. " She looks up to me, taking a deep breath she cries, "Ever since I've had to give you the ultimatum, you changed. You didn't come to bed when you got home, you ignored me when I tried making an effort with you, and you have been in your gym for days not saying anything. I know I won't ever measure up to her, but I am trying. "

Unfortunately, Anna was right. She could never measure up to Luci, but I am committed to her, and I am trying. "Anna, I've had to walk away from our friendship twice now, and I only got a short time with Luci to make things better after the first time. But I am here with you, and I am committed to you. For God's sake, I even asked you to marry me, so I am here with you, for you.

But you have been distant as well. Dinner, you sit on the other side, on the sofa you didn't lean into hug me and when we sleep your back is facing me instead of in my arms. So, you are not the only person feeling something. "

The look on Annas face stilled as she listened to me vomit up my feelings. This was a new thing for me confiding in someone, but I couldn't hold it any longer. She stands, walks over to me, and sits on my lap. She throws her arms around my neck and kisses my head.

"I'm sorry, honey," she said while she positioned her breasts into my face. The smell of annas strawberry body wash fills my nose, and I pick her up, wrap her legs around my waist, and begin to walk to the bedroom.

We kiss as I pull her shirt over her head and undo her bra with the 1 free hand I had. I grab her breast in my hand, and I fondle it, kneading it gently whilst playing with her nipple. I pull my mouth down over her nipple sucking and licking. She moans my name as I can feel her trying to grind against me. I kick the bedroom door open, and I throw her onto the bed. I take off her jeans and black laced undergarments, revealing her wet lady bits. I pull my shirt off and pull down my pants. I put on a condom and enter her.

We both let out a moan, and I begin to pump in and out of her tightness. "Ohh," she says as she grips the sheets from under her body, arching her back to let me know how she's feeling. "Do you want it harder, anna?" I say as I lift her and sit on the edge of the bed. She is now on top of me, I lean back on my elbow's feet flat on the floor, and I begin to thrust upwards, pounding her as she tries to ride my hardness.

"Fuck, YES!" she screams as our hip slam together "come for me baby" I say as I feel her insides tighten, "I-I'm coming" she yells and releases her come all over me. In that moment I burst and come. She leans into my chest as we lay still till our breathing settles.