concert at black sea black pearl x captain reader pt2

After the first meeting with the sea goddess black pearl you were acting odd buying a black electric guitar and wearing more black clothes like a tuxedo with a black captain cape and hat and a drum set for your crew and a bunch more rock band theme items your crew seem to dig it but your crew noticed you were off but like your new look but they felt like something was missing then they realized a mask will suit you well they found a glow in the dark mask with white circles for eyes and a creepy smile they gave it to you you were greatful and hugging some of your crew then you said time the practice our band skills lads everyone cheered and yelled YES CAPTAIN you were excited maybe black pearl will like this you've been practicing how to play guitar and singing a song you heard on the radio the song was called counting stars but it was a rock version by no resolve it was one of your favorites so practicing band skills with your crew would be necessary to please black pearl you and your crew was planning to moving out of the republic anyway they're new strict rules ruined you and your crews income so moving out was for the best plus maybe you and your crew can build a new republic one with more freedom and less government messing with your business you and your crew decide to move out next week so you and your crew could at least get some practice before the "big event" you were hyping up ever since you played the guitar (a week later) you and your crew were about to set sail you packed everything and yelled to your crew SET SAIL your crew cheered as you drove the huge ship carrying a least 100 people (a few hours later) you arrived at duskgloom seas your crew was somewhat nervous but you were fine and expected chaos but nothing no waves no thunder just pitch black sea then you heard rumbling as you see the beauty rising form the sea in her giant form your crew was scared like you were when you first met her but you walk pass all of your crew approaching the sea goddess she then noticed you and said so this is your crew captain and I love the new outfit why thank you miss black pearl you replied and said yes this is my crew you behind you as your crew was in shock as you take off your mask to show them the mark black pearl gave you and said this mark means she owns me but she let's me have freedom Unlike the republic and you know that "big event" was talking about its to show how we trust the legend herself and its to please her so let's be nice And play that song I suggested so let's get this started oh a song for me can't wait to hear that lovely voice of yours captain black pearl said (a few minutes of setting up the band) then you and five other crew mates got ready to play your instruments all right lads on 3 let's go 1 2 3 GO then you and your crew mates started playing and singing and you look forward to see to your crew lighting fireworks and cheering GO GO GO CAPTAIN then you look left and see black pearl dancing then you started singing harder and she noticed you she swim to you and said oh dear you didn't have to do all this for me come on its less a loyal captain can do to a beautiful lady like you she then picks you up with both hands and kissed you so bad you were covered in black lip stick your nose was bleeding form this and your crew was cheering like crazy and poping more fireworks and yelled CAPTAIN IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LEGEND OF DUSKGLOOM SEAS then they all cheered with their cups of rum you look at black pearl and requested can you help me and my crew with building a new republic and then she said of course my love you hugged her cheek and said thank you (this took me so long and I hope you enjoy this if you guys wanna pt3 I will give you one our a pt2 to any other part I have done so far )