captain reader x black pearl

After sailing on your ship for the pass 8 hours you were bored out of your mind so you decided to sing a sea shanty you had no crew with you at the moment they were back at the republic waiting for you so Singing would not hurt anybody so you started to sing After a bit of time singing you heard a lovely voice echo though the sea you then got curious and decided to sail towards the voice thinking that maybe there was people at sea but the closer you got the more you realized that you were entering the most terrifying place in all the seas the duskgloom seas there was no turning back now the wind blew stronger than they have ever blew before then huge waves started to form you were sure you weren't going to make it but you didn't give up hope just yet but before you had time to think about how to avoid these waves you look left and there you see the legend herself black pearl cookie sitting on a rock singing you then avoided the waves somehow but then you approach her she seemed clam but just in case things go south you had a life vest and some flippers to swim away when needed you then spock to the mermaid she looked behind her staff in hand ready to sink you and your pathetic ship you then brace for impact but nothing you open your eyes and still nothing you look around the black sea was calm for some reason you then look forward seeing black pearl laughing at you then she said you look so cute when your scared you blush at that remark but still scared sense you right in front of the legend herself but you couldn't help yourself by looking at the beauty in front of you she noticed you gazing upon her then she said like what you see you dirty captain she then giggles you then say hey no its no lik- before you were about to finish your sentence she grabs your cheek and said I know a dirty look when I see one so don't lie captain she then asks you a question do you like me captain yes or no you sheepishly said yes she then said good to know someone actually likes me out here sometimes it gets lonely here so then she kisses you on the forehead living a mark on it your face was as hot as the sun at that moment but you started to calm down and say why haven't you kill me yet miss black pearl she states that she was about to but she found you cute so she didn't but anyways I will be going now my sweet captain so see you again she said before kissing you and swimming away you were at awe but had a sigh of relief but you realize that Mark that mines she owns you now you let it be not thinking much as you sail back to the republic then you said to yourself it's best to keep this mark secret form me crew they might execute me for teason your back at the republic happy to see your crew again but still can't get the thought of black pearl kissing you.