yandere triple crown cup x reader

A normal day for you hanging out with your friends kougin capsaicin and prune juice having a tea party then kougin and capsaicin stood up and asked to talk to you outside you agreed and went outside with them little did you know prune was drugging your tea while you were gone and when you came back with kougin and capsaicin and continued to drink your tea but then you felt sleepy before you were about to pass out you saw a creepy smile on all three of there faces then black out and then you woke up with prune juice tieing you up while saying don't worry darling this is better for all of us we are obsessed with you to the point where it's costed us our sanity but it's worth it now then you look around to see a huge shrine with a lot of personal items and your bffs head on top of the shrine and blood painted everywhere then prune juice left the room but you saw he dropped a key of some kind you struggled to break free but you managed to see a sharp piece of metal on the floor you crawled towards it cutting yourself free form the bindings and then you pick up the key and unlocked the door to see prune juice kougin and capsaicin all covered in blood looking happy then they then noticed you and said where are you going darling before they all got up and started walking towards you then you saw a other room you ran in that room for safety with the others on high pursuit you then slam the door and lock it with the key you had then you look around the room to see corpses of all your friends some body's look like they were foaming form the mouth and some were burnt and some were cut to pieces then you saw a vent between all the died body's you open the vent to hide but then you heard stabing at the door kougin was trying to cut it down while she was laughing like a manic then you hurried in the vent and hid all you can see was the door being chopped down as all three were looking for you kougin then told prune juice damn it prune juice why didn't you tied them up better then prune juice then yelled with SHUT THE FUCK UP WHY DIDN'T CUT DOWN THE DOOR FASTER with this opportunity of loudness you crawled thorough the bloody vents then you noticed the outside you crawled faster to the outside finally out of that hell you ran and never looked back you didn't tell anyone about it due to fear you changed your name and move places and you never  forgot that day since (damn I'm proud of this one anyway imma got to sleep now bye 👋)