mala sauce x purple yam

After a day of training her people mala was tired and went on a walk around the kingdom then she saw a big purple cookie using a training dummy like a toy and hitting it with his purple mace but he seems to be struggling with something so mala decided to help and walk up to the purple cookie and said hey you need any help then looked at mala and said no I'm fine mala then said you sure you seem to be struggling with something then the purple cookie then sigh and said I'm just struggling with finding cool names for my moves and none of them roll of the tongue even my friend over there milk even he thinks they need some work and he's the most positive person I know then mala replied with maybe I can help with that maybe as I watch you train I could make some names for your moves wow why thank you what's your name the purple cookie said mala sauce mala replied with then the purple cookie respond with purple yam alright let's get to work purple yam said (horrible SpongeBob narrator voice can you hurry up I'm running out of Segway ideas) then purple yam was extremely tired but hey two of his moves got new names he then thanked mala then she said no problem I train people almost like every day so I'm pretty good at this and by the way you are pretty handsome before kissing purple yam on the cheek and walking away milk then saw this and yell W RIZZ YAM purple yam then yelled back with a flustered face SHUT UP MILK (ah I fulfilled my first ever request thank you to quadruple geyerrr for this request)