Ch 3: The Portable Human Nuke

[A/N: EXAMS ARE OVER! GOODBYE SCHOOL (for the time being) HELLO SUMMER BREAK! Anyways we're back! Just got a few things to say

One, yall think i should do the Itadori/Sukuna fic or nah?

Two, forgive me if the dialogue's a bit weird, i am not the best when it comes to this...

Thats all i gotta say, thanks for 300+ reads, and hope you enjoy. PEACE!]

Aqua: "No one's coming..."

After displaying a recruitment notice, they sat at a table inside the adventurer’s guild and waited for companions to show up. It had been half a day and no one came. [Y/N] even got bored and went out to practice his Cursed Technique. Sadly for him, he has not managed to use Reversal Red as we speak.

Kazuma: "Hey, let's lower our standard. I know our goal is to defeat the Demon King, but 'only accepting top-tier jobs' is too much..."

Aqua: "Ugh... But..."

In this world, adventurer jobs were divided into tiers, with some of them being top tier jobs. Aqua’s Archpriest was one of those top-tier jobs.

It was difficult for normal people to qualify for this job. She could very well be a hero candidate.

Moreover, it was normal for such hero candidates to enjoy a privileged life in other teams...

Aqua probably wanted to recruit powerful companions to take down the Demon King.

However...

Kazuma: "If this goes on, no one will apply! You might have a top-tier job, but mine’s the weakest. I’ll lose my place if elites suddenly surround me. How about lowering the entry requirements...?"

As he was about to leave, however...

???: "I saw the notice recruiting  adventurers with top-tiers jobs. Are you the ones who posted it?"

 Are you the ones who posted it?"

Kazuma: "Yes?"

The small, frail girl who looked to be about 12 to 13 had an eyepatch covering one eye. She flung aside her cloak hard and said:

Megumin: "My name is Megumin! My calling is that of an Archwizard, and one who controls the strongest offensive magic, Explosion...!"

Silence...

More silence...

Even more si-

[Y/N]: "Yo! I'm back! What did i miss?!"