Ch 11: The Honored One (2/3)

Main Town Gate | Present Day | Axel

The Explosion created a crater right before the main gate, blowing all the undead knights away.

Everyone was silent because of the power of the spell.

Megumin: "Hmm... Everyone's lost for words after witnessing the power of my explosion... Fuahh... Including the one narrating this speech, all this... Feels so good..."

Megumin could be heard saying proudly.

Kazuma: "... Want me to give you a piggyback?"

Megumin: "Ah, thank you. I can't move because I'm too pleased with the spell. Can you help me put my eyepatch back?"

Megumin who exhausted her mana was face down a short distance away from Kazuma.

He lifted Megumin up, put on her eyepatch and carried her on his back.

Aqua: "My mouth is full of sand..."

It seemed that the explosion spell made her trip and fall.

The dust from the explosion had not yet settled when all the adventurers in town cheered.

Adventurer 10: "Woah! That's awesome, girl with a screw loose!"

Adventurer 2: "The Crimson Demon girl with a screw loose took all of them out!"

AAWE: "So aside from your weird name and loose screw, you're great when it's time to perform. I'm impressed!"

Megumin wriggled on his back when she heard the cheers coming from town.

Megumin: "Sorry, I want to cast an explosion on those people. Please bring me over there."

Kazuma: "You've used all your mana. You did great today, be confident and have a good rest... Thank you for your hard work."

Hearing him say that, Megumin hugged onto him with her heart at ease.

And of course, the pervert felt something soft on his back...

Kazuma: 'Something... Soft...? She was pressing her chest onto my back, but I didn't feel any sensation like that... Well, it was expected of a loli.'

Megumin: "Crimson Demons have high intelligence."

Megumin suddenly said.

Megumin: "Want me to guess what Kazuma is thinking?"

Kazuma: "...I'm thinking that Megumin's breasts are bigger than they look."

It was obvious he didn't mean it, which caused Megumin to attempt to strangle him.

Suddenly, they heard clapping. NO NOT THAT KIND OF CLAPPING. LIKE LITERAL CLAPPING.

Anyways, they all turned to see the still alive dullahan clapping away at the sight.

Apart from the noticeable dent on the center of his chestplate, he was still unharmed.

Verdia: "Interesting! That's interesting! To think my minions would be wiped out in a novice town like this! All right, I'll keep my promise!"

Kazuma: "Hey, wait!"

Verdia: "Ah, i believe you might be asking where your dear comrade is? Well, I killed him-"

Aqua: "Sacred Turn Undead!"

Verdia, still running on the adrenaline from the last fight and not about to take a 3rd Turn Undead for today, jumped back before it hit.

Aqua: "How dare you filthy undead kill my party member! He still has to help me pay off my debt!"