1. The businessman and the policewoman

Sunny morning ✨️🌈

After yesterday's drastic storm all the roads were flooded. But today the sun set beautifully with rainbow. The roads were damped but the people of Lucknow went up with their works ignoring the rain because looking at the damp roads and thinking won't feed their stomach.

Since yesterday's storm the police of Lucknow were doing their duties without  taking any rest. They were outside when everyone was sleeping peacefully in their houses without any worries.

Being truly in a pathetic condition all the  police officers were finally taking some rest at a tea stall but keeping check on the vehicles that were passing by. The group of officers were chatting having their tea.

" Sach mein! Kalke tufaan ne toh pura Lucknow hi hila diya tha " One of the constable exclaimed while smiling.

" Woh toh hai, kal raat meri biwi ka phone aya tha ki...aeji ! Jaldi ghar aa jaiye bahar bahut barish ho rahi hai toh maine kaha ki agar main aa jaunga toh pure Lucknow ka dhyaan kaun rakhega " One of them said and all of them laughed.

" Waise maddam sir apke ammi ki tabiyat kharab thi na..kaisi hai woh abhi ? " The same man asked genially.

" Allah ki dua se thik " Haseena Mallik replied with a small smile on her face.

" Waise apki ammi ki tabiyat kharab thi toh apko kal ghar pe hi rehna rehna chahiye tha " Santosh Sharma , the cyber  speacialist said.

" Ghar pe sab hai unka dhyaan rakhne ke liye Abbu, bhai aur baki sab the lekin agar hum kal yahan nahi rehte toh public ka dhyaan kaun rakhta " Haseena replied with true patriotism evident in her voice.

Listening to her everyone smiled proudly being happy that they had an ideal officer like her in their lives.

" Sach mein Maddam sir manna padega apko " Pushpa Singh who was the head constable of the Mahila Police Thana said.

They all smiled and sipped their teas and having bread toasts bit suddenly  they heard one of their constable who was standing  on the signal shoutingly talked.

" Ee ka baqtameezi hai! Tumne signal toda aur abh mujh par paiso ka ghamand dikha rahe ho..sunlo sasuriya humara naam Cheeteswar Chaturvedi hai zyada baat kiya na toh abhi jail mein  bharat ke rakh denge " He shouted at the driver of the car.

" Yeh kya ho raha hai wahan " Kundan Jaiswal, the one more officer said who was till now having tea with others.

Haseena stood up and walked towards the black car with her stick and others also followed her there.

" Kya hua Cheetah ? " She asked to the constable who was shouting at the driver.

" Are dekhiye na maddam sir , ek toh kal se some nahi hai aur upar se  ee admi humko ghus dene ki koshis Kar raha hai " Cheetah said frustratedly.

Haseena looked towards the driver cladded in ideal driver's uniform.

" Haan bhaisaab kya baat hai? " Haseena asked standing in front of her companion,  with a straight face.

" Arre maddam jane dijiye na..mana signal toda par humare sahab ko jaldi thi aur upar se main extra paise dene ke liye taiyaar hun , toh pgir kyu mujhe pakad ke rakha hai " The driver spoke.