9. Aap se tum

" Are you sure you want to dance with me ? " Haseena's lips left the words being so unintentionally sweet.

It provoked him. In every way. To dance with her. Yeah. To dance with her.

" Hmm..I want to dance with you "

Haseena looked at him. Her eyes showing that how taken a back she was by the sudden change in both of their behaviours especially his.

She didn't expect it, him to ask her dance with him.

Dancing would mean that they had to come close, hold eachother and then look into eachother's eyes and then he would have to hold her by her waist and she would've to clutch onto his torso.

That meant for both of them to create a proximity..umm...sounds really good.

" Haseena ? " His soft voice travelled down hee ears bringing her back.

" Look at me "

What? Did he just ask her to look at him. Anyways, she did it. She looked at him with her soft eyes which always turned doe as soon as she looked at him, upwards.

( Gulk's soft eyes 👀... her interview 🤧 )

" Tum sachme mere sath dance karna chahte ho " Haseena said.

The question made him chuckle, unknowingly.

" Isme hasne wali kaunsi baat hai ? " Haseena was bewildered.

Anubhav nodded in no but later replied still having that grin on his face.

" Sidha aap se tum..good progress "

That caught her off guard. She bit her tongue realising that he was right. She adressed him as 'tum' which was.........no words 😶

" Ah..I mean..." Her fumbles felt subtle to him.

" Koi baat nahi, accha laga mujhe...aj se yahi bulaya karo aur thoda mujhse dur bhagna band karo pehle. We need to know eachother as our marriage is so closer than we think " Anubhav said devoting his rudeness in himself and trying his best to keep as calm as he could..atleast with her.

Haseena took his words. Their marriage was really close and they didn't even what their favorite colours were. That's a basic thing but still they didn't have any idea about eachother.

She glanced at him, stopped fidgeting her fingers and nodded.
.
.

Away from them, in their absence someone was getting jealous over it. The way they were talking with eachother, they way they were behaving just like a couple to the world. That was making Kabir incomparably jealous.

He was unable to see how well bonded Haseena has become with his brother in even few days but he couldn't.

He couldn't even confess that he liked her in years whereas his brother was so swiftly flirting with her, whispering random flirts in her ears..being close to her.

It was what he wanted but Anubhav was the one who was getting it even without any efforts.

He walked away from there angrily.

He walked towards his room to pack his things and leave. He was on his way towards his room from the corridor but stopped eventually in his way.

And it was someone's weeping which stopped him. He halted, focusing on where it was coming from and quickly he spotted a room. He leaned in and he was right. Someone was crying behind the door.

He slightly pushed the door open and true, a woman was crying. If he wasn't wrong then it was surely Anubhav's ex girlfriend, Kiran.

" Kiran ? " Kabir's voice echoed in the room as he entered the room and walked towards her on the bed where she was.