8. Kiran

" Haseena...? Kya kar rahi hai ? " Udisha, asked popping on Haseena's bed who was engrossed in her phone.

" Kuch nahi di bas woh messages check Kar rahi thi, kuch dino se thane nahi ja payi na..isliye " Haseena said keeping her phone aside and turning her attention to Udisha.

" Waise Hasi, ek baat puchu ? " Udisha uttered.

" Hmm ? "

" Tujhe Anubhav pasand aya bhi ya nahi ? " Udisha enquired curiously making Haseena think for a moment.

" I...I actually don't know " Haseena chuckled.

" Kya 'don't know' ! " Udisha mimicked her sarcastically rolling her doe eyes.

" Agar sach mein tujhe nahi pata toh jaan le, accha ek kaam Kar.. umm...main Anubhav ko bulati hu aur tum dono baat chit karo...shadi hone wali hai par koi excitement hi nahi ! "

" Wahi na di, shaaaadi hone wali hai! Yani ki puri zindagi barbaad ! " Haseena said twitching her glossy lips.

" Hein! Random gc ? " Udisha narrowed her eyes at her sister.

" Diii "

" Anyways, main Anubhav ko bulane ja rahi hu tu yahi ruk ! " Udisha said getting down from the bed while Haseena immediately protested.

" Nahiiiii di, bilkul nahi ! " Haseena held her sister's hand stopping her.

" Hatt " Udisha removed her hands from Haseena's grip and walked towards the door and a knock was heard.

Udisha and Haseena confusedly looked at eachother.

" Is time par kaun ho sakta hai " Udisha uttered lightly and went towards the door opening the latch.

As Udisha cracked open the latch and found the person she was going yo meet, Anubhav.

Anubhav lightly smiled at them while Haseena was little taken back by seeing Anubhav. She last met him in the morning, at the engagement. After the engagement everyone retired to their respective room to take rest.

" Ah..toh..main jati hu " Udisha awkwardly said leaving the room.

Anubhav closrd the room's door walking up to Haseena towards the bed.

" I hope I have not interrupted you " Anubhav said genially taking a seat on the bed maintaining a respective distance with her.

" Nahi..nahi, woh hum aise hi Di se baat kar rahe the " Haseena replied smiling a bit.

As seconds passed, there was an awkward silence between them not able to decide to talk about something suitable that would not make eachother uncomfortable.

" Waise..aap ? " Haseena asked fixing her hair.

" Actually main idhar hi se ja raha tha toh socha kyun na tumse baat kiya jaye "

Haseena looked at him for few seconds before he started to speak again.

" Tumhe pata hai na ki humare shadi hone aur sirf kych din hi baki hai ? " Anubhav asked looking at her with questioning eyes.

" Haan..mujhe pata hai " Haseena replied.

And then again silence.

They were not finding any best topic to talk about. Sensing her discomfort in that conversation Anubhav decided to nit yo pull it any further and trying his best to hide that he already sensed anything to leave, he left.

Minutes later after Anubhav left the place Udisha came running to Haseena to ask about their conversation.

" Hein ? Tune baat nahi ki usse ? Kaisi lsdki hai tu, khud aya tha bechara tujhse baat karne aur...sachmein pagal hain tu " Udisha with utterly disappointed face went to her room.