Engaged 💍

Banquet ✨️

They were getting married !!!!

Haseena when she realised that her parent did chose someone decent for her. Even with the lump in her heart that needed to get vanished, Haseena still agreed to get married to Anubhav.

Anuja had a cardiac arrest that day and all of the family members did lose their pinch of hopes that she would be alive.

When she told about her last wish to see Kabir and Anubhav getting married, all the family members were upto fulfill her wish. Anubhav, who already had agreed to marry Haseena was more determined to get married to her just because fulfilling his grandma's last wish.

But with lots of prayers Anuja fought her death and was saved but the doctors declared it to not give her any type of any shocking news or anything like that, which will make her more weak and could cause actual death.

Kabir was not ready to get married so soon to anyone else when he was actually witnessing his romanticized woman getting married to his brother.
.

It was the banquet arranged by both of families for announcing their marriage, the Singhs and the Malliks. Everyone were too happy to see Anubhav and Haseena finally getting into an official alliance.

In the occasion of the banquet that was already arranged Haseena put her one wish forward of getting engaged to Anubhav first. She decided to give him a chance even though she hated the concept of getting married to him.

But she couldn't deny the fact that she was getting married and it was not forced and she herself agreed to marry Anubhav seeing Anuja's situation.

Haseena was getting ready by several servants in her room of the resort that they booked on the special occasion of their marriage.

Haseena wore a breathtaking ocean blue floral lehnga with backless blouse that was only on the support of few strings. Haseena's makeup was minimal as they planned it to be in the morning under the sun.

" Haseena, don't make me really belive that you are more gorgeous than the moon " Haseena's college friend Dhruv complimented making her blush while the MUAs draped her dupatta.

" Why she would make you? She is gorgeous " Her other friends flirted.

" The moon get actually insecure when he looks at you, darling " Dhruv added.

" Uff ! Dhruv, it's enough...abh itni bhi tareef mat karo meri " Haseena sushed them.

" Tareef nahi . Main sach bol raha hoo, Anubhav is sooooooooo lucky to have you " Dhruv said unintentionally making Haseena again being lost.

" Haseena ! I swear agar main ladka hoti na, toh main tujhe kabhka pata leti " Haseena rolled her eyes as she got one more compliment.

" Dekho, abh zyada udo mat tum sab...mere hone wale husband kuch zyada hi dominating hai " Haseena said giving them a hint of how their relationship actually was.

" Ohoo..abhi se tareef ! " Nisha, one more friend present their uttered.

" Tareef nahi hai, I am telling you guys the truth. Maine itne dino mei jitna jana hai uske bare mein, usse toh main keh hi sakti hu ki he will not like these childish things at all...Arre apne bhaiyo par hi kitna bhadakta hai woh toh tum sab toh kis khet ki muli ho !? " Haseena replied looking at the mirror for the last time as they were about to go to the stage.