3. More about Singhs

Anubhav's cabin ✨️

It was Anubhav's personal cabin in the Singh family's office on the 22nd floor. Anubhav, being the eldest son of the Singh family had the most rights on the business. 65% of the company's share was on his name.

Krunal started this business but faced so many problematic situations and when Anubhav took a part in their company their business started growing rapidly and their names became famous. But when Krunal's two more sons took part in the business Krunal handled 65%  of the company's share on Anubhav's name and other on their names.

Later, Krunal started few more side businesses and it started growing too with the help of his three sons.

" Anubhav, stop "  Someone called Anubhav as he was walking on the corridor towards his cabin.

Anubhav turned back only to find his brothers standing there with boxes in his hands.

Anubhav lifted his eyebrows to ask them what they were about to say.

" Bhaiyaaa! My girlfriend broke up with me " Mihir , the youngest brothers of Singh's muttered with a crying face.

As soon as he said that, Anubhav made a disgusted face and walked straight towards his cabin but was stopped again.

" Bhaiyaaaa! Ruko yaar " Mihir said in a loud .

" Never, for your stupid 3 month relationships " Anubhav commented while disappearing into his cabin while his younger brothers walked into his cabin with those boxes.

" Arre bhaiya iski baat sun toh late, iske paas ek mast business idea hai " Gaurav said keeping the boxes on the glass table of Anubhav's.

Anubhav shot him a death glare and he quickly withdrew the boxes and muttered 'sorry' .

" Business idea? Woh bhi iske paas , are you joking Gaur ? " Anubhav chuckled sarcastically sitting on his leather king sized chair.

Gaurav suppressed his laugh while Mihir made an disappointed face.

" Bhaiyaa, yeh aap dono humesha kyun Mera mazak udate ho ?! This is not FAIR ! main bhabhi ko bol dunga !! " Mihir warned Gaurav.

" Bol de ! Avni ko bhi pata hai ki tu kisi kaam ka nahi hai " Gaurav chuckled and sat on a chair opposite to Anubhav.

" Lo lo , aur maze lo ! Par main bhi ek din zarur apne business ideas ko improve karke hi dikhaunga " Mihir said determined.

" Ooh bhai ! Usme abhi bahut der hai, pehle tu thik se chal to le " Anubhav said putting his one leg on other and laughing lightly with Gaurav.

" Bhaiii " Mihir stomped his feet on the ground before keeping those boxes on the table not minding that Anubhav didn't like it.

" Toh main kya karu aap logo tab mummy papa ko bolna chahiye tha ki, is langde(unable to walk properly) adopt mat Karo! Tabh kyun nahi mana nahi unko !? " Mihir unknowingly put an awkward topic forward.

Anubhav and Gaurav's smiles faded hearing him.

" Mihir, it was just a joke " Gaurav said calm looking at Mihir.