5. Stubborn policewali

The next day ✨️

The Singh Residency was transformed into something like heaven. The flower themed decoration looked gorgeous on the sober coloured wall of the palace.

The front door was wide open as the workers passed doing the decorations and working.

This was all because Haseena and her family were coming to meet Anubhav and talk about marriage.

Haseena was going yo be welcomes dearly to her would be in laws house only if they both agreed.

Here, Anubhav had no clue about what was going on in their house as he left fir office with Mihir as he wanted to lead a meeting and get more professionalism in himself.
Gaurav stayed at home as his Mother prevented him to skip the office for today as they needed help.

There were so many preparation going on for welcoming the Malliks.

.

Haseena was getting ready in a beautiful light olive coloured , combined with pink dupatta salwar.

She added minimalist makeup on her face and did her hair neat. She looked gorgeous and just like a Goddess. She added necessary jewelleries and expensive shoes.

She always liked to get ready royally. She liked looking beautiful and composed. She liked it when somebody called her pretty just like other girls out there.

Haseena put on mascara and checked herself for the one last time before going to the living room and leaving with all her family members.

Their journey started and Udisha was in Haseena's car to accompany her while the driver drove.

Haseena was silent. There were so many feelings erupting within herself. Something like this typically Indian was going to happen in her life. She never dreamt of getting married to bare minimum. Living in a rich family she always wished her husband to be rich as well because she could not settle for less.

You may call her selfish or mean but this was how she was treated throughout her childhood. Her parents taught her to be independent and taught her to marry only the person who could bring her more valuable things that her father did.

Rather than true love nothing less was justified to her or her family.

" Are you excited Haseena ? " Udisha asked showing her braced teeth as she was in ninth sky to see her sister to get married.

Haseena looked at her and smiled politely thinking about something and then again returning her attention.

" I am curious " Haseena admitted that she willing to see Anubhav for the first time without knowing that they have already met.